So scared to work... not sure what it is! Please help!

azombieee

My husband just got out of the military and we had to move to my parent's house. He's working full time at a good company, but he works in assembly of the medical tools 40 hours a week, only making $8.50 an hour 5am-3:30pm M-Thursday. He wants us to get our own place... but rent isn't cheap and I don't think we can afford it just with his job.

He has his G.I. bill and supposedly gets rent paid when he's going to school, so he's planning to take a few classes online after work... but found out he has to take one at the campus to get the full benefits. So I'm also scared he's not ever going to be home.

That would cover rent, but I dont want to have to depend on that... and I want to see him!

I know we need the money, but I am SO scared... and I don't know really what I'm this scared about. I guess, I'm scared I will be stuck working in a factory and never get to school... that I'm putting my school on hold to be married -I'm only 19- but I had my chance to finish school, even before I met him... and I screwed that up too.

We aren't on any welfare or food stamps. Just his paychecks.

I'm just so terrified, I have to call and tell the lady at an apartment we were planning to rent, that we can't do it. That's going to be real good. I can't even call a school back without almost having a nervous breakdown.

I noticed that my husband had called him mom on his lunch break yesterday... after we made the decision not to take the apartment... and I just worry that he's really not happy.

We're both procrastinators... he's working hard but I feel like he'd give up at a drop of the hat sometimes.

We have a place to stay but my mom is kind of hard to deal with. Plus her not working throughout the years is kind of a bad influence on me. It's hard to get sleep at night with my brother always awake.

I'm so scared. I just need some help. I don't think I was ready for the real world, but I know I have to be! I feel like I'm being rushed... That I have to do all of this right now. I applied for a temp agency -how my husband found a job- and I have to call the girl back today to finish my application... they'll be calling me within the day probably with a job opening to interview for. I should feel fortunate... but I cant help but be terrified!

Please help me =[ I'm having a horrible time and no one in my life really understands it.