So Confused About Him

Shy_Gurl2007

I have liked Josh for six years now. The moment we started talking, we just clicked. Well in between those six years, Josh has had 3 girlfriends. It hurt me every time he dated these girls because I knew I was the one for him. He liked me a lot but wasn't sure if we should date. Every time he was single again, we'd start to get closer and like each other more. His most recent ex of two years, broke up with him out of nowhere. Josh is having a really tough time getting over here. I've always been there to help him through his problems. Once he was single again, we started hanging out more, talking on the phone more, ect. He told me he likes me a lot and if we dated, it would last awhile. I was so happy because I've loved him all this time. Two days ago, we were at my house, wrestling around and watching a movie together. He tells me since I "beat him", I get a favor. obviously, I wanted a kiss from him. I told him what I wanted and he was so nervous to give it to me. He kept saying he was ugly and a bad kisser, I told him not to worry, it's just me. Well he finally kissed me and I didn't feel a thing. I think it was because I made him kiss me, it wasn't natural. Now Josh and I are so confused about us. He told me that it wasn't fair to me because he is still confused about his ex. I know he likes me a lot but I have no clue what to do. Thanks for your help!

TAMPA-BAY

Hi

From what ive read so far I think its time for you to confront your friend because it seems like he doesnt know you like him or he doesnt like you as a girlfriend.

I say this because he has had 3 girls so far;so, you need to talk to him about wheather he wants to be friends or lovers. If he doesnt want you to be girlfriend #4 then that should tell you its time to move on.

Moving on doesnt mean that you two cant still be friends it just mean your mind will be free of worries and jelousy whenever you see him with another girl.

I know how hard it is to like someone youre attracted to but have to settle for best friend status;but, in the long run its not so bad because
I have found that boyfriends/girlfriends come and go with amazing frequency.

The person who settles for just friends will be around for a very long time.