Snow

AGR

I used to love snow,but thats when I didnt have to drive everyone to work.........:sad:

SilentAndShy

I hate the snow! Great when you're a kid and you have nothing to worry about and engage in endless snowfights but when you're an adult and you need to get around, the snow is one pain in the backside! It's now going to get extremely cold so all that ice you're loving, is going to turn slippery! I have to pick my niece up from school, which is a 20minute walk there and back and I'm dreading it!

miserablecow

I hate the snow! Great when you're a kid and you have nothing to worry about and engage in endless snowfights but when you're an adult and you need to get around, the snow is one pain in the backside! It's now going to get extremely cold so all that ice you're loving, is going to turn slippery! I have to pick my niece up from school, which is a 20minute walk there and back and I'm dreading it!

I'm dreading it too...thinking on how I'm going to get to work.

Section_31

lol, lots coming down in canada right now!. More than half the country is in a deep freeze, -30 C, -40 in some places.

Isnt this fun?! :D

coyote

tonight at Anderson Dock in Eagle Harbor, Ephraim, WI

that expanse of white is the bay, frozen over, all the way to Eagle Bluff in the background

it warmed up to 8 F (-13 C), so the snow started falling again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
lol, lots coming down in canada right now!. More than half the country is in a deep freeze, -30 C, -40 in some places.

Isnt this fun?! :D

-40C last night here... I'm glad I'm not homeless...

I was in calgary 3 weeks ago and I couldn't help but noticing all these people throwing up their guts in the streets. Unexpected.

SilentAndShy

We, in the UK, have just had another heavy dosage of snow. But read it should be raining which will then cause flooding!

coyote

556640_10151382214374725_2001871943_n.jpg

Section_31

-40C last night here... I'm glad I'm not homeless...

I was in calgary 3 weeks ago and I couldn't help but noticing all these people throwing up their guts in the streets. Unexpected.

What?? really??? where were you Loner??

Like are you literally talking a mass throwup??

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
What?? really??? where were you Loner??

Like are you literally talking a mass throwup??

Hahaaa I forgot I wrote that. Well I was just walking downtown on a saturday morning and there was people throwing up everywhere on the walkway - it seemed obvious that last night had been a hard one (and it wasn't new year's eve). I don't really mean everyone but there was always at least one in my sight... So I left with the impression that people in calgary are very unhealthy :p

^It looks nice Coyote... here it's raining now o_O