Snow

miserablecow

I love snow! (Minus the snow becoming ice)

It's currently snowing around the UK. Hope it sets in London, so I can make a snow man.

cartoon21.jpg

:bigsmile:

I have yet to travel somewhere so I can experience snow. Hopefully I will be able to sometime before I die.:)

Flanscho

When I biked to work this morning in the snow, I crashed with my bike, since I didn't see the ice beneath the snow. :(

ruhig

It snowed where I live too! :bigsmile: though it was already turning into mushy-watery snow, so I had to walk extremely slowly to avoid slipping :rolleyes:

coyote

it warmed up to 37 F (3 C) last week and most of our snow melted off

now it's back down to 14 F (-10 C), and it's supposed to snow later this week

AdamE

We have snow. But it's starting to melt. I wish it would melt faster - I don't like the snow, it reflects the light and makes everything seem so much brighter. Plus, you always have to be careful so you don't step in frozen poo. There's aaaaalways tons of frozen dog poo hidden under the snow. So deceptive.

mikebird

Banned
I loved it

I felt quite homebound on a day of average hunter gathering
on a low of bad communication between several professional levels across the country, since last week - turning down an opportunity and others deciding to reject me; very much my Dad did. Interview news came this morning, via the usual lie that 'they' hired nobody else, either

It took some moral fibre to get out and do the usual at the supermarket. I gauge too many factors at once, involving the simplest of all - weather and being around people is generally OK, but 'avoiding humans' played on me. I made it there.

I always park in the most empty place - the most remote from the store - hundreds of spaces free. Glad of the heavy precipitation splatting on the windshield, after manually clearing the deep layer of white snow. I have a passion for the cold and the beauty of white.

Got out and opened the boot. The sound is completely different from cockpit and what emerges from the sub in the back. All doors open or closed with the boot open and no attenuation on the sub, within many differently-angled walls for the sound to reverb. Haven't heard anything like that for years. Nobody around. I fear when normal people are. The thing I love the most in my world seems to offend normal people.

I felt a springy attitude. Supermarket is my most social situation.

Once in my life, when I was well-employed I drove across the country to my home roots where both parents were alive. Just as I approached the summit of all of the Cotswold area, where we used to enjoy the view in summer when going for a smoke in school times, some snow began just as I reached that point - a soul message of 'welcome home'

A black cat loves to perch on our curvy car bonnets when they're warm. I rushed out to greet the cat afterwards, for a game of rolling all over the hot metal

Last edited:

Lamb

狼;690726 said:
Want snow? come visit me here-I took this photo out my studio back door. :) :) I am going to *try* to have a veggie garden this yr LoL wish me luck right!
I do love it thought.

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That's gorgeous!!

We didn't get enough snowfall this year for it to stick. Very disappointed, it's my preferred habitat.

planemo

i wouldn't mind a bit of snow right now, since summer has been taking it's toll on me. it's a pity that i can't get to see snow pretty much at all, even in the winter.

megalon

If I could box up all the snow we get in Buffalo and send it to you people who want it I would. It's much more hassle than it's worth. There might be a few brief seconds when there are those large fluffy snowflakes lazily falling and sticking to tree branches and everything, and you think "This would make a great picture", but then you realize you don't have time to take pictures because you have to go shovel/scrape your car/snowblow.

Last edited:

squidgee

I wish there was snow in Melbourne. Too bad the weather here is completely the opposite this time of year with bushfires popping up everywhere.