Simple solution to getting rid of panic attacks forever

kaliman35

The only way to get rid of you're panic attacks is to confront them,don't run or hide from them.Panic attacks are you being afraid of the way you feel.They represent the conflict of you being afraid of you.If you didn't fear the way you feel,then you would have no more panic attacks,plain and simple.Next time you have a panic attack confront it head on, don't try to fight it,don't run away from it and don't hide from it.When it's doing it's worse to you try to make it worse,you know what happens when you try to make it worse,,,,,NOTHING,,,and do you know why nothing happens when you try to make it worse,,because you don't fear it anymore.That's the key to getting rid of panic attacks for good.Panic attacks feed of fear,so if you don't fear them they cannot exist.I understand that at first is hard to confront them,but keep doing it and eventually you're going to start feeling less afraid.SO this is what you do next time that you have panic attack,say to it,,,,,,,COME ON GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT,HIT ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN,I'AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU,YOU CAN'T HURT ME,I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE AND AM STILL STANDING..I repeat myself,DON'T BE AFARID OF THEM,THEIR NOT GOING TO HURT YOU NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN,YOU BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE AND NOTHING HAS HAPPEN TO YOU.Try this and i assure you that you will get rid of this pathethic condition.DON'T DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEM,THEY CANNOT EXIST IF YOU FEAR THEM,,PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Infected_Malignity

Dead on. I'm so glad you came to that conclusion! Seriously, I've been applying this to a lot of fears and they actually don't seem as scary as they used to.

Exactly like you said, confronting them head on actually does work, because if you just accept how you feel now, you'll be fine. Now, I've only had a panic attack once (years ago), but this is the same with a lot of fears.

Plus, what's so bad about having an attack anyway? You're not gonna die! You ALWAYS come out alive. Try letting it go, triggers and all, and just simply get your mind off of it. Calmly. That's the best way to smother the flame.

gtrgrl3369

I learned that in therapy yesterday. Tried it last night and today and feel great and am actually going back to work for the first time in 2 weeks and I am not scared. I am so happy I feel like crying. Could this be the end of this crap??? :D

johnyboy

gtrgrl3369 said:
I learned that in therapy yesterday. Tried it last night and today and feel great and am actually going back to work for the first time in 2 weeks and I am not scared. I am so happy I feel like crying. Could this be the end of this crap??? :D

Its you who can decide.If you want it to end it will.Forget about panic attacks dont let it ruin your life.Its all psychological "its all in our minds" just think of it.

schmoopy

It sounds so easy. Obviously it take a lot of courage to face your panic attacks head on but the original poster here is right. It's gonna hurt if it's to heal.

For me, it took therapy in conjunction with facing my panic attacks on my own to completely get over them. You'll find that if facing your panic attacks hurts too much, therapy will be the soothing ointment to your pain.