Sick Game

black_mamba

PartsUnknown said:
....When you want friends or socialize ppl don't like you as much, you become "clingy". But when you treat them like #2 they want to be around you. Females tend to do this the most which is every bit deranged no matter your gender.

Oh you mean when you deliberatly act uninterested to get more attention?

females like this because i guess they think that you are too good for them and if the female thinks that, than she wants to know why so she will want to know you more. and i also learned females also like mysterious guys, guys that wont open up to them as normal people would, this gives them a challenge to try to open you up so they will give you more attention. just my hypothesis.

Septor

RedFacedBandit said:
females like this because i guess they think that you are too good for them and if the female thinks that, than she wants to know why so she will want to know you more. and i also learned females also like mysterious guys, guys that wont open up to them as normal people would, this gives them a challenge to try to open you up so they will give you more attention. just my hypothesis.

Dude generalization are bad.There's a lot of women that are not like that.

Emetic

Well, I must have a "male brain" then because I don't mind clingy people and I don't flock to disinterested men. Maybe some girls like the idea of going after something they can't have, but I'm sure there's just as many guys out there doing the same exact thing. You can't just categorize people by what's between their legs. People are way too unique to be judged that way.

Maybe what you need to be asking yourself is, "Am I into the wrong kind of women? Am I only interested in this girl because she's unavailable/unattainable/ect?"

Primus

This post is a sick game.

We don't need no more trouble.

Catch your morning sunshine

Be happy.

LISTEN TO BOB MARLEY