Shyness Around Women

bill321

Hi everyone my problem was that I was very shy around women . I had no self confidence around women and absolutely no social life at all. While searching on the internet one day I came across a website that offered me a chance to change my life. By this point I felt I had nothing to loose no wife no girlfriend. I felt as if I was at a crossroads and wanted to make a change for the better. So I said what the hell and took a chance and ordered the program. I had tried other confidence building programs before without much success but this one was different. Within days of getting started I asked a woman out where I work and she said yes. We have been going out now for about three months and are even talking about moving in together. Guys if you want to make a change for the better try this program today.
www.guygetsgirl.com

brad22482

Just plain low

You rank low in my book. To exploit a persons insecurities by advertising with a fictious name and a made up story. And dont give me any B.S. that you are not some lowlife explotiative advertiser as you have only one post and were so kind as to provide us with a webaddress.
"I had tried other confidence building programs before without much success but this one was different" what a lie.
I hope the money you get from lying and ripping off people with insecurities brings you nothing but shame.

April27

Wow, do guys really have to go that far to get a girl? Do all guys try that hard? How many have to use that site to get a girlfriend?

DanteX

LMFAO AT THAT WEBSITE

ITS EXTREMELY PHONY LOOKING, it reaks of BUY me NOW!

die die die die die die die die you evil advertisers dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Len

I have looked into this and the guy works for a blow-up doll factory. Scored - Your da man.