shy girl from texas , anyone want to talk?

sweety2689

i feel at home on this site , because iam really shy around my friends , except for my best friend , i can talk to her about anything almost. new people and guys i have crushes on , iam to scared to go talk to them. iam afraid of rejection and what they might think of me. iam 17 , will be 18 soon , and i had never kissed a guy in my life. so yeah , i feel a little better talking here knowing people know what i go through.

Edon1987

Hey :) i want to get ahold of a few new friends :) im very kicked back and would be interested in talking to people like me, who have a problem with anxiety, im on AIM as EdonXVII, if you dont have aim im on Myspace as Edshalaka

Katherine

hey

i'm 19 and i've never kissed a guy if it makes you feel better :). If you want to IM me, just look on my profile ;).

Darkdriver

I'm an 21 year old guy, and I am also looking for some people to speak with, by PM or email...

I'm extremely shy, and talking about boy/girlfriends... I only had one in my life, it was three years before, but now all has changed in my life, now it's absolutely impossible to get a girlfriend...

Excuse my bad english...

that1guy

Hey im in the same situation with yall also. I am a 17 year old male and I havent even come close to "taking it to the next step" with a girl. I am very shy because of SAD and it feels like im just giving up in the girlfriend/boyfriend thing. It's terrible because when my guy friends hang out with girls, they dont even think about asking me to hang out with them and the girls. They know from past experiences that im just a joke when it comes to girls. My close friends lose big time respect for me when this happens. But they tell me that when they bring me up in conversation, the girls always say im "cute". ALWAYS. These are girls that I consider dating, its not like they are ugly or anything. Even though i know this, I still cant get the comfortable, confident feeling to go up and just talk to a girl. I panick and I wish I could just live an easygoing social life.

thor01

Yep im in the same position too, im 18 now and i've never kissed a girl, or even got to the stage before that with anyone. To that1guy, atleast you know girls think youre cute haha, i have no idea what any girls have ever thought of me haha, which is annoying. So yeah sweety2689, or anyone, id love to talk throuh pm.