should i text

ffeev223234

On Saturday I went to a club and a girl wanted to dance with me. We danced with each other and eventually began kissing.

After leaving the club together she wanted my long sleeve plaid shirt as a way to remember me.

I allowed her to keep it. She wanted my phone number as well in fact she told me to call her to see whether or not my phone number was legit. She told me to call her but I didn't hear her say when.

Anyways I called on Sunday 12am and she didn't pick up the phone. I called her again seven minutes later and she didn't pick up so I left a voice message stating I had a great and such.

It's Monday and now and I haven't received a response should I text her instead?

leave it another 2 days..just to be safe. You tried the initial contact, it hasn't worked, ball in her court now, she may have just been really tied up and busy, if you try further attempts you begin to look desperate...but in 2 days you got nothing to loose now and can try again.

ffeev223234

Thank you skins for the advice but I text her on Monday and she picked up the phone immediately. It seems my first attempts of calling her was a foolish move in the first place. I called her at Midnight on Sunday when people like her go to work the next day.