shell shocked

Lorraine Manca

sometime people say rude stuff and i keep quiet because i cant believe someones bold enough to be nasty, i know a lot of people do keep quiet. do you wish you could go back and tell those folks off? theres a man at work that is too bold and the next time he says something to me or anybody else ive made up my mind im going to let him have it. some people get away with so much!!!i hate it

coyote

Oh, I really hate it when I have a rude customer in my store. I want to be rude right back to them, but can't - just not proper form, ya know. So, instead, my anxiety goes way up, I get embarrassed and blush while I try to remain calm, and I assume the customer thinks I'm a total softy. I think people like that get off and knowing that you can't or won't call them on their behavior.

xxaimsxx

I know! People need to be put in their place.
At school i would sometimes say stuff but the boys were scary so i'd stay quiet.
Now even though im not the most out going i wont be bullied and will say something back.

Lorraine Manca

Oh, I really hate it when I have a rude customer in my store. I want to be rude right back to them, but can't - just not proper form, ya know. So, instead, my anxiety goes way up, I get embarrassed and blush while I try to remain calm, and I assume the customer thinks I'm a total softy. I think people like that get off and knowing that you can't or won't call them on their behavior.

i know. i only have to deal with customers occasionally now, that kind of thing is awful. women are the worse

M1tCh

Banned
Yeah, i do. Much of my waking thoughts revolve around idealized conflicts in which i come out the 'victor'. The one who sets the record straight; who puts people in their proper place(s). I see this in some ways as being pathetic & narcissistic, but on the other hand, and in some ways--due to a strong sense of justice and 'rightness'. Blah blah blah...

I know! People need to be put in their place.
At school i would sometimes say stuff but the boys were scary so i'd stay quiet.
Now even though im not the most out going i wont be bullied and will say something back.

exactly.. always stand uo for urslef.. i sometimes dont and it kills me, but when i dont it's moslty cuz i have nothing to comeback wiht, so :/
but the times I do, precious! :)
id never atake someone first, wtf is wrong wiht these ppl???! :p

AGR

I used to,now I just try to keep quiet,do my thing,eventually those people will find trouble,its hard but now I try to just wait and watch.