She Confusing me and im confusing her aswell

Chester

it starts when i came to school when i saw her 1st time she attracted me!

one day we had a party someone told me she went with a guy to her room

my friend knows that i like her

my friend said she's the one you love
i immedietly said no i dont like anyone, because many people were around me
another friend was the boyfriend of her friend , he went to thier room after a while and i bet he told them, because he knows im too shy person *he thought he did something good* in the same time he is crazy xD,
well after a while i started notice her staring at me when i look on her she looks away * im doing the same lately *
im too shy i try to not show her that i like her and sometimes i do stupid moves

we had a tour with the school we were walking beside eachother and i didnt notice that at all , her friend came from behind tried to put us closer to each other while we are walking i felt shy again -_- and i took a step away , after that she puts her jacket hat same as mine,

after like a week she was with her friend , she was hugging him and looking towards me , i tried again to show that i dont care and i looked away

i like her , or maybe i fall in love with her i dont know she confuses me and i bet im doing the same to her

she's not too shy , but she's with people that she doesnt know
when she sees me , only me she looks on the ground and most of time when im with her in the same class or the same place she shakes her leg , and doing some face actions like she's upset , i dont even talk to her im too shy to even say hi -_- i hate that but i dont know what to do

she likes me or not i have no idea, i cant speak her language, in the same time she cant speak english as well thats why i feel nervous towards her

if anyone could analyse the mess ive wrote and explain to me some facts i will be very happy and thankful

last updates she's ignoring me sometimes