sexual obsession issue...

rspring90

Hi, I'm 24 married. My buddy from college came to visit me and we went out drinking with some friends to a bar. Got pretty hammered--which I shouldn't do cause of my ocd meds--and ended up going to a strip club after the bar. I remember buying my buddy a lap dance and eventually getting a lap dance myself in the private room. He said it was no more than 10-15 minutes. I called my wife at like 3:10 am and talked to her for awhile after that--she was mildly upset, but knew I was out with "the guys"... Next day I wake up and I feel fine...then I start to wonder if I did something I shouldnt have with the stripper...I feel like she may have taken advantage of me or something and now I can't stop thinking that I may have done something with her and at worst case impregnated her. It goes through my head all the time despite my buddy assuring me nothing happened and many of my close people telling me this is impossible. As well as a guy I know who works at the club saying there's cameras in the private areas as well as noting that the dancers get fired should they do anything promiscuous. Someone also told me I'd remember if sex occurrred no matter how drunk. I do remember the girl's face, and I remember getting a dance, talking to my buddy as well as being at the club--some parts are just a little hazy...any help out there????

Blackmagic479

Looks like you just paid for a lap dance you didn't remember. It is unethical for a stripper to have sex with her customers and in most places they can get fired.

Lexmark

Yeah dont drink on meds
When i did i was always ending up in hospitol or lock up for drunk in public place. Really doin sum crazy shit that never did b4 meds