SEX OFFENDERS WEBSITE

Meow

Awwwwww Dreamer and Crazyfairy, you're lovely people :) thanks so much for the sweet words! :mrgreen:

Raining lmao! you're so funny, I definatley think I could pick up more women than he could, maybe on just the fact he treats them like poo and has a stinkin attitude.

Oh and hey Septor!! :p

Raining

MrRightNow said:
It's better to tell the truth then to stuff someone full of phony compliments.

Thats why i was so truthfull with you :D but there are nicer ways of telling the truth rather than been so brutal and meow isnt ugly,i doubt you could pick her up even if you tried your hardest.

Mary

Hello Meow, you are NOT ugly, and hopefully w/all the positive posts you know that! I'm sorry this post has taken such a wierd and disturbing turn..
But hopefully people will just go and check out the sex offenders site especially if they have kids, and even if they don't, some may be rapists as well.
So its worth taking that into consideration. Its not about torching their house or attacking them, its about protecting ourselves and our family's. :( Here's the site again..

www.familywatchdog.us

Septor

Mary said:
Hello Meow, you are NOT ugly, and hopefully w/all the positive posts you know that! I'm sorry this post has taken such a wierd and disturbing turn..
But hopefully people will just go and check out the sex offenders site especially if they have kids, and even if they don't, some may be rapists as well.
So its worth taking that into consideration. Its not about torching their house or attacking them, its about protecting ourselves and our family's. :( Here's the site again..

www.familywatchdog.us

Mary right although this topic has gotten side track some :? .People should really check it the site out.Better safe then sorry.Especially people with children.I was surprise how many sex offenders lived close to me.

Meow

Raining, Mary and Jinxed thanks for making me feel a bit better about myself :oops: , you guys are lovely :D

bluenow

Meow - you are beautiful. Thought so the first time I saw your pic. :)

MrRightNow previously posted that he does not like woman. So consider the source.

emmasma

A few months back 2 men were killed off one of these lists. One was a bad person, but the other one was a man who had consensual sex with his 15 year old girlfriend as a teenager.
I heard about this on a radio interview with a man who was on one as well. This particular man had sex with his teenage girlfriend, and they are now married with 2 kids. He has death threats, police harassment and is afraid to leave his house, for the rest of his life. This is a link to the article

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5355980

Most states don't distinguish on the sites between rapists, and people who had consentual sex as teenagers. I am a parent, but I also believe in basic human rights, and these lists should not exist as they are.

Also why is there no such list for violent offenders (non sexual). To me, a person who has shot someone, or been repeatedly accused of domestic abuse, or assult is more of a threat than someone who had sex with his girlfriend.
Just a thought.