Seredyn Anyone?

Michelle07

I am a 30 year old woman who had my first panic attack when I was 12 years old. They come and go. Whenever I get a panic attack, I am so prone to them that I almost don't even want to leave my house. Sometimes it takes a month for the fear to subside and once it does, I gain a little confidence again. About a week ago I had a severe panic attack in the comfort of my own living room and here I am again, scared out of my mind. I have purchased the programs, "Attacking Anxiety & Depression" & "The Linden Method." Both are very different but obviously neither of them stopped by panic attacks completely.

I just ordered something called, Seredyn. It's a natural anti-anxiety medication. I have my xanex on hand which kinda help but I'd much rather take something natural. I'm wondering if anyone else has taken Seredyn & or Amoryn which is made by the same company however Amoryn is more for depression.

The frustrating this is that my life is really wonderful. Really, really wonderful. Within the past few months there was a little stress in relation to someone that I care deeply for however the problem is being solved. I've been trying to pinpoint exactly what caused this massive attack that I had a week ago because as you know, ever since I had that it's been a battle between me and my head/body every single day. I have every reason to be happy at this very moment but instead I'm afraid, frustrated and feeling depressed because the logical part of my brain is telling me that my thoughts are ridiculous.

Aren't anxiety and panic attacks just lovely?[/list]