SAD, Anxiety and Depression possible cause!? (please read)

nikki_marie

Hello All!

I have stumbled across something that I am so excited about I had to share it where i felt it would be appreciated!

So I have generalised anxiety and get depressed often. I really was at my witts end. I didnt want to take tablets as I was still able to function (except out of my comfort zone). I have known SOMETHING was wrong for years! I have acne what went away after my teens a re-appeared. I have symptoms also of IBS.

Well...Blow me down after some reading. I went Wheat free about 5 days ago (as wheat bloats me out really bad anyways) and...no anxiety at all. NONE! a little normal nervousness but not anxiety. I noticed this first round the supermarket on my own, normally i would zone out my vision would go blurry and i would just want to get out. Nope...fine. today the shopping centre where again i normally HATE! and i leave feeling so tired and drained. I WAS FINE! I have my energy back and my personality in public. I will never eat wheat again thats how much better i feel!

So im wondering if some of you guys may have a wheat or total gluten intolerance? which 10% of people do! I would strongly reccommend you atleast try it as you may feel 100% better or maybe even just 1% but be worth it right?

Anyone already tried it? Give us your feedback i would be interested.

heres a link to read for yourselfs

Gluten Intolerance and Depression, Anxiety and Other Psychological Pro - Gluten Free Diet Recipes and Celiac Disease Store

Honestly, I am in complete shock, 10 years and something so small YET something alot of us will have for breakfast, lunch and dinner can cause so much harm. I mean just think, toast..a sandwich then pasta, or a pie, biscuit, etc

all the best xxx