sa and car accidents.

carebear

has anyone here w/ sa ever been in a car accident. oh my!!
it's such a horrible thing to happen to someone w/ sa.
All the gawkers and then talking to the police when you would rather just dissapear!! It's a nightmare :cry:

I was just in a car accident a couple weeks back and now i have to do all this stuff like talk with insurance reps and car collission people...it sucks.

has anyone had the same experience? :roll:

maggie

hiya carebear!...i was in a small accident when i first got my license..it was a nightmare...like you say....the police, the other people involved in collision, the gawkers, insurance....social phobic nightmare for me 8O ....but i find now...i am an overly careful driver, leaving plenty of room between me and everyone else...not speeding... i'm really paranoid of an accident...cause it freaks me out :wink:

young

mcshy actually give a wise answer. I never thought i'd see that day that happened. I think i see angels flying outside...

black_mamba

carebear said:
I was just in a car accident a couple weeks back and now i have to do all this stuff like talk with insurance reps and car collission people...it sucks.

has anyone had the same experience? :roll:

Argh I hate that crap so much!! I was involved in an accident with a car which crushed my leg as I....well its kinda embarrassing to describe what happened, because all was doing was sitting on my motorbike and a car reversed into me. I thought he saw me and was going to stop but he just kept going, I didn't have enough time to get my leg over and hop off.

Argh, not only embarrassing but I had to constantly phone the idiot who hit me in order to explain the damages (he wasn't familiar with bikes). Every time we spoke he would try and wrangle his way out of it. In the end I went with my partner to see the guy's dad, he was a lot more understanding (the driver had borrowed his father's car).

Total. Social. Nightmare!! :lol:

bluesman7

I was in a accident a year ago which was my fault. I live in a town where nothing happens so when I did crash every person in the neighborhood came out of their houses and 3 cop cars it was really embarrassing plus my insurance skyrocketed because I was 18 and my car was a lexus is300 but at least i'm not as careless as I was before and I got a audi a4 so i learned a lesson

Hi there carebear

i was in a small accident a couple of weeks ago with my boyfriend. We hit the persons car infront of us, but only his car was damaged. all i remember is seeing the back end of the car right before my eyes and that's when i panicked. while my boyfriend was talking to the lady, i was freaking out and i remember people beeping at us and looking at us funny and it made me even more of a nervous wreck. i'm even scared to drive now, by myself or with someone, just becasue of that accident. luckily no cops were involved but it was a scary experience. i hope you are okay and nothing bad happened to you.

unpretty

Quixote

because I was 18 and my car was a lexus is300 but at least i'm not as careless as I was before and I got a audi a4 so i learned a lesson

Poor boy, having to do with just an Audi A4 at eighteen. Ah, the hard lessons life imparts sometimes :)