Rubber Johnny

Yossarian

Cute???!!!! 8O

Damn...I thought it was dark and disturbing. Just as I like it lol. Man if you think that was cute.... I don't even want to know what you think is dark 8O

Yossarian

Sorry CE I didn't mean to get all down on it, I did actually like it. Just maybe for different reasons lol. It was a cool film and thanks for putting a link up for it.

I'm going to be cheeky and put a link up. It's for a Star Wars rap done in Flash. It is completely irrevelevant but what the hey? It makes me laugh and is pretty cute too. The beginning is the best in my opinion..... it almost made me wee 8)

WeGotDeathStar!

Chilling__Echo

lol that's hilarious. i just got the old movies in a box set for super cheap so i've been on a star wars high lately.

it's ok if you wanna crack on my movie AND van gogh... i can take it... :wink: seriously though, say what you want, won't bother me ::shrugs:: :D

black_mamba

What the..? What was that first vid chilling echo?

Hmm I inadvertently clicked on a link for 'freaky ghost video' and it came up with the most terrifying advert in history.

*shuts eyes and puts fingers in ears and hides* :cry:

Yossarian

I can't see a link for a freaky ghost video :(

I wanna see the advert *throw doll out of pram*..... snot fair :cry:

Yossarian

Cool thanks for that. Unfortunately the first time I saw it, there was something wrong and it was reall jerky so I didn't get the full effect. It still made me jump the second time I saw it lol. Haha, I'm such a wuss 8)

*puts doll back in pram*

black_mamba

Your lucky, the 1st time I saw it my heart skipped a beat. Now whenever I see it agai (when showing other people) I still crap my pants!

Mummmmyyyyy. :(

black_mamba

Hehe Horatio nice one. I can't believe you find the ghost video funny, maybe I've just got a weak heart? (I can't watch horror films because again, when they make me jump I feel my heart going insane).

More videos!

Crimefish

The beginning is cute, and then... oversized head wheelchair techno. Wtf. Seriously. For like seven minutes. Hehehehe.

Yossarian

What is wheel chair techno?? Man I thought I was so groovy and hip too :( I guess maybe it's time to throw the old shellsuit out.... damn it was my best chick magnet too :p

black_mamba

(lol) Oversized head wheel chair techno sounds like a great new genre.

*runs off in fits of laughter*

*comes back*

oversize.....head....wheelchair techno! :lol: