Robinul wearing off?

jay77

I started using robinul a few weeks ago and at first, it worked really well with just one pill during the day and one pill at night. However, after 2 weeks it started to wear off and it seems like one pill is not enough to keep me dry. Has this happened to anyone else? It was working so well, but it lost its strength. I do not want to start taking too many pills because then when it gets to be summer next year, I will need to increase the dosage even more.

John88

Same here man, it sucks that it stopped being effective. Glyco worked great for a short time for me, maybe 1-2 weeks 1-2mg for whole day. Then suddenly stopped working. I tried taking a 2 week break, and tried it again to find it still not working. Have not really been taking it lately, since the awesomeness of the pill is just gone now lol. Maybe I'll give it another shot...

jay77

Did you try taking a higher dosage? I tried taking 2 mg in the morning and 2 at night and that helped (not as much as it did the first time I tried it), but im afraid that even that dosage will wear off soon.

John88

Did you try taking a higher dosage? I tried taking 2 mg in the morning and 2 at night and that helped (not as much as it did the first time I tried it), but im afraid that even that dosage will wear off soon.

I have taken up to 3mg in a day when it was working somewhat. I don't want to take anything higher than 3mg because I have high blood pressure, 1-2mg is my comfort zone.