Robinul/Avert and anxiety

jay77

Has anyone gotten very bad anxiety after taking robinul or avert? I just started taking it again after taking a month break from using it. For the past few days that I used it I have felt extremely anxious and even wake up at around 6 in the morning with my heart pounding. Part of my anxiety could be because I have just started a hard semester at college and am nervous about classes, but my anxiety is way worse than all my other semesters of college. Has anyone else gotten anxiety/sleeping problems from robinul and how did you deal with it?

j123

I developed anxiety from talking oxybutin, yes it worked great for my hyperhidorsis but it had a sedative quality to it, and because of that it brought out anxiety. I just want to warn people about taking these meds because I never experienced anxiety before in my life and after taking it I now experience anxiety every day and it's the worst feeling. I can definitely relate to you and my best advice would be to stop taking robinul (which I've also tried).