Rhus coriaria L. extract for Hyperhidrosis

sequence

Hi Fruit, yes I hope so. Yeah I apply it topically in the morning with an aloe vera gel base. On the label it says to ingest the extract so I do that twice a day in water around 10 drops or so. I also bought the oral spray, I use that twice a day as well.

sequence

Still seems to be no difference, however over the past few days I have noticed I've got a bit of a sore throat and my mouth is unusually dry at times. I hope this might mean something given a bit more time. I take a hell of a lot of supplements so I might stop all these and see if they make a difference. Will update again in a week.

Fruit

Hi Sequence! Thank you for the updates.
How are you doing lately? Did you stop the supplements?

sequence

Hi Fruit, yeah I stopped most of them but I'm not sure if the rhus is doing anything :(

I had to use the tube the other day and I was wiping the sweat from my face- I was only wearing a t-shirt. There's still a lot of the bottle left so I'll keep going as I am. At times like this it makes me wonder if we're just stuck with a lifetime of crazy expensive Avert.

Fruit

Hi Sequence, I am so sorry to read that. I was hoping so much it would work.

I have been trying something new for myself as well. I am using the odaban spray that is actually meant for armpits, but I spray it on my hands before I go to bed. The first time I used it I was not satisfied with the results because I was still sweating a bit on my hands and it felt uncomfortable. But the second time I used it I was happy because usually when I start sweating it starts with just a little bit of sweat on my hands, and somehow that triggers me to start sweating like crazy. But somehow when I use this, it makes me unable to sweat a little, so I won't be triggered to start sweating like crazy. Sadly it doesn't help all the time, and I get chapped hands from this. But I'm so happy when it does work.
Crazy as it is, I didn't spray this under my arms, but when my hands were dry, I also noticed dry armpits.

sequence

@Fruit: Thanks, it may just be me as we all know everyone reacts differently to different meds etc. That paper read so promisingly that I reckon it'll be worth a try for anyone. Thing is when I drink that rhus water combo all I seem to taste is acv and not the rhus. I don't even really know what it's meant to taste like so I don't know if it's a weak extract or not. Can't seem to find much info out there.

I'm glad the odaban works somewhat for you, I know how infuriating it can be to decipher what works and what doesn't. I have a bottle of odaban as well- I don't suffer from palmar hh but I tried it on my hands a couple of times to see if it would do anything for my cranio-facial. The things we go through!

sequence

Update: Well its been a while now and I've nearly finished my bottles. Sad to say I've seen no improvement in my HH.

Daniel007

Hi everyone,

I tried to contact a few times the company behind the Rhus coriaria extract through the mail that xtv89x posted ([email protected]) and didn't get any reply.
Besides this, I searched for information regarding the product on the net and didn't find anything except patent information.

Did somebody try to contact them or knows something about the release of the product to the market?