reverse seasonal affective disorder

THE-INTROVERT

anyone think they have this were they seem to get very depressed in the summer months i used to like summer now i hate it so much and im so depressed i just cant wait till autumn winter i think my feelings of depression and hatred for summer are because it brings ou ghe drunken idoits and all that

proudmummy

I so prefer autmn/winter. I actually go out more when its raining. Put my big raincoat on and walk, walk, walk.

DekKO

Summer is the worst for me because I have nothing to do. I can't see my friends at school or anything. I'm just always in my room doing nothing. Fall and Winter are the best seasons for me.

AimeeSP

I like the summer days and nights, but because its so hot it means wearing less clothing and i get embarrassed. ::(:

Also, friends and family go out alot more in the summer and i get depressed at myself for not being able to join them at times, and not being good enough to be around to be invited in the first place. ::(:

In the winter i don't seem as weird for staying in doors all the time lol! Plus, i love the cold! :D

mrb

im one of the drunken idiots , but on the good side its only on a fri night and i stay indoors :) but i love the summer lol ...... its the other way around with me i hate the winter .....