Really works book?

chemistry

I saw in a member that in his signature said that the book Stop Sweating Start Living it cured his hyperhidrosis.

I've to tell you I don't have so much money, but if it really works I'll do anything to buy it. :( :( :(

I would like to hear experiences or recommendations.

I wish something finish this horrible pain :x

linuxiol

I fell for this scam as well. Unfortunatelly what is called a book, has about 4 or 5 pages if you print them off. Loads of blah blah and very few solutions. It doesn't tell you anything you don't know (ie: smoking is bad for you health...d'oh!) and basicaly you get a lot more on this website.

Basically iot's a scam, it's really expensive, even printed books are a lot cheaper. Shame on the person that runs the scam ( apparently a former HH sufferer).

It's a money back garantee thing but i didn't even bother getting bacl money as it's almost impossible.

It's also a shame this person advertises his scam on pretty much every HH website or forum. you would have though that by now, someone would have reported him.

woofytalk

I have to say the word scam is pretty harsh people. It's a book that provides information.

Basically condensed information that you would normally have to search for if you didn't already know.

I endorse it because the methods helped me. Exfoliation helped a lot with my armpit sweating, in conjunction with aluminum chloride and using sage tea or sage supplements. The book goes into detail on that.

You'll never hear me even mention the book on this site, but I wanted to defend some of the criticism.

If you buy a book that tells you how to get rich and you don't make a million dollars that year, do you think you were scammed? Of course not. There is no magic bullet. You have to act on aquired information to treat your hyperhidrosis effectively.

chemistry

:D

I'm so happy to tell you all that I finally solved my hyperhidrosis problem using an antiperspirant (not designed for hyperhidrosis :O) called 'Nivea Dry', I really don't know if it's available in other countries, but in Latin America it's.

I bought it resigned that it was not going to work... just as a desodorant, and I got a big surprise.

It really feels great to wear tshirts again :$

Hyper-Hydro

Re: :D

chemistry said:
I'm so happy to tell you all that I finally solved my hyperhidrosis problem using an antiperspirant (not designed for hyperhidrosis :O) called 'Nivea Dry', I really don't know if it's available in other countries, but in Latin America it's.

I bought it resigned that it was not going to work... just as a desodorant, and I got a big surprise.

It really feels great to wear tshirts again :$

Thanks Chemistry

In Europe laws oblige manufacturers to list ingredients on the product. In case South America is similar, can you please copy the ingredients list on your bottle?

Hyper-Hydro

never mind I got it: Ingredients: aqua, aluminus chlorohydrate, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-21, parfum, peg-8, trisodium edta, glyceryl laurate, persea gratissima, citric acid, octyldodecanol.

chemistry

That's right... sorry for being late. What I would really like to know is the concentration of alumminium clorhidrate in that product... maybe by calling support phone.