Random Question.

Toad

I doubt this is related to social phobia...but maybe it is. Anyways, sometimes when I'm listening to someone I get these urges to shout something completely random at them...like during one of my lectures about a month back, I just had this urge to start cussing out the teacher. I really have no idea why I get this...it normally happens with someone I don't know to well though. I find that what I want to shout just keeps going through my head and I have to mentally restrain myself from opening my mouth. I think this is kinda odd...but I was wondering if anyone else has this happen to them, or if anyone might know something that could cause this.

black_mamba

When I'm in my exam rooms I always daydream about jumping up on the tables, screaming at the top of my head and running outside like a monkey. :lol:

Theres definitely an element of wanting a reaction, affecting the world, causing a stir.

Scottish_Player

I get urges to shout out randomly,i can just swear or its like words ive never heard before and it dosent make sense but i just have to make a noise.When i am myself and i know there is no one about i just let it go but if there is people around i have to just keep it to myself,its like a frustration release when i let it go :?

Toad

yeah...i kinda figured it's something like I want to be noticed, but am afraid to be...dunno just seemed a little odd. Good to know it's not just me tho :p

maggie

lots of times my mind wanders and i think "what is the most stupid shocking idiotic thing i could do or say right now, just to freak everybody out big time" and i imagine the most obnoxious thing i could say or the craziest thing i could do and i laugh to myself imagining it, but of course, i never do it :evil:.........maybe it's like a mental release for me, cause i'm so shy and reserved?? i don't know :?