Random question but I need help

peakwary

Hey all so I'm in need of some assistance. I have been assigned the task of finding some software that my job can use for training employees. If I find a good one I can potentially get the promotion I've been wanting for the past couple of months.

It would need to allow us to customize tests, quizzes, etc and keep track of each employees results. If you know of anything like this please let me know.

Thanks!

peakwary

I know there is also a list of them on Google but I'm hoping to get a real person's recommendation from someone that may have used one in the past and not an online ad suggestion from Google or Wikipedia.

customize tests, quizzes, etc and keep track of each employees results

All of the learning management systems do this very well, though they do take time and skill to set up and administer.

I posted this as it lists the most commonly used LMSs in universities and schools worldwide, and I thought it was a good place to start if you had no prior knowledge of them were interested in further research

I know there is also a list of them on Google but I'm hoping to get a real person's recommendation from someone that may have used one in the past and not an online ad suggestion from Google or Wikipedia.

I have experience in a couple of these, but I won't recommend one or the other as the context that you want to use it in would probably be very different.