question to pinker about ionto and the feet

hinder87

hey pinker,

i remember through private messages u telling me that even after maintennance treatments, ur feet still begin to sweat. i was wondering, when they do sweat, is it just in some parts like how the hands are (with only the fingertips)? or is it all over? and when this happens, how bad is it and how do u calm it down? if anyone else has experience with this, i'd like to hear from u too. thanks in advance...

btw, i just finished my 2nd session with my fischer and so far no results. how many sessions did u guys do until u saw an effect in both hands and feet? when i see some, im going to post here alond with the minutes and mA used in case it helps anyone out.

arik

i've just been doing the hands, honestly i'd give it a month until you actually start seeing results... in about the third week, i started noticing results. probably about 65% - 72% sweating has decreased in my hands but i'm going to keep doing it until i can get it at least near completely dry.

i do both hands every other day before i head to sleep at:

16minutes, NOR @ 16-18amps
16minutes, REV @ 16-18amps

hinder87

thanks for replying pinker. u do maintennance treatments 2-3 times a week right? what days are they on the week and for how many minutes and what mA? so far, after 5 treatments, im starting to c sum improvement on my hands. also, a little on my feet (actually on the inside of my left foot). i do both hands one day, and my feet the next day though. i think u do one hand and one foot at a time? if i do that, i cant really feel anything on my foot and only on my hand. how do u think i should carry out the maint. treatments on the feet? thanks again pinker for ur help!

woofytalk

You guys really seem to love the Iontophoresis method. Let me ask you, did you go straight to that alternative treatment or did you escalate from deodorant, to Drysol and so on?

dkurtz

hinder: I only do Iono on the hands. It took about 10 sessions to start to see improvements. I used ionto once a day for 10 consecutive days for me to see some improvement. For each session, I did 10-15 minutes on the first polarity, then an additional 10-15 minutes on the other polarity. I used 12-15mA for most of the 10 days.

woofy: I used Ionto after Drysol, and oral medications failed for me. My solution to underarm sweating has been botox injections about every 2 months and it has drastically decrease my underarm sweating. I have just recently started seeing improvements with Ionto

hinder87

woofy, i did drionic as my first treatment and it worked. but the fischer is just an upgrade.

dkurtz, after the 10 treatments, where did u see dryness? so far i cant seem to get the middle of my palm dry along with fingers and thumb. its only been 7 treatments though every other day.

dkurtz

hinder: I don't have complete dryness as of yet. I've had to take a couple days off and will resume my every other day treatment that I began a week ago.
I've noticed that my palm has sweated much less and my finger tips (including thumb) get moist the most. I think with time I should see improvements, but I'm happy with the progress I've made so far. If I were to give a % of how much less my palm sweats it would be about 50. Most importantly, I feel more comfortable about it so I don't worry about it as much :lol:

hinder87

thats good to hear dkurtz. please come back here and update when u get to 100% and ill do the same.

hinder87

my right hand is always in the positive pole first. and i noticed that it isnt as dry as my left which is always on the neg. pole first. did u notice this?

hinder87

pinker, im actually scared that the chemicals in driclor will go in my system. i have certain dri though which i will use for my armpits. but if i decide to put them on my hands/feet, what parts of the hands/feet do u put them on? thanks in advance.

mikepgirl

Hey, I have my old drionic machine that I want to start using, but what is this other ionto device you all are talking about? Does it work better than drionic? How much is it? I sweat really really bad on my hands and feet and it is ruining my life....I am thinking about doing the ETS surgery, but if I can find something that works without surgery then I would do that.

hinder87

def. dont go the surgery route. read all the anti ets forums first. i use the fischer md1a. it better than the drionic coz it covers the whole hand and u dont need to keep buying batteries for it since u plug it in.