Psoriasis condition..?

SilentAndShy

My brother is suffers from Psoriasis but he has tablets and uses a cream to aid the eradication of the marks (called Aaagen I think?)

I had some marks around my waist for a long time which I ignored until recently when they went dark and also had marks under my armpit which turned dry then dark. I've got an appointment at the doctor's in a month's time (quickest they can get me in apparently!) so wanted to ask if there were any other sufferers and advice on treating it. Are there any recommended creams besides the one my brother uses to help with the marks it leaves behind? And has anyone taken the proscribed antibiotics given my the doctor - my brother says they are very strong.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

spearhunter

I actually dont have psoriasis but bad eczema issues, i use a lotion made of honey and other natural stuff and a supplement called dmae, makes my skin shine and bright, but sorry cant help you with our psoriasis

SilentAndShy

I actually dont have psoriasis but bad eczema issues, i use a lotion made of honey and other natural stuff and a supplement called dmae, makes my skin shine and bright, but sorry cant help you with our psoriasis

Been to the doctor's today - surprisingly he didn't say it was Psoriasis but possibly Eczema. He's given me the Oilatum cream which seems to be used for people with eczema and he's advised to see how it goes for 4-6 weeks. One of my cousins has had eczema since he's been a kid and seen how awfully afflicting it is for him, terribly worried if it's eczema that it's as strong as his. :(