Problem...

Pharao

Not sure if this is just shyness or SA.

Really pretty girl who is 2 grades (i think she is at least from her teacher) lower then me always will look at me during gym then she will avert her eyes when i look at her. She does it every day but has never said anything to me. When im not in school i can pass off as 20-23 (thick facial hair and my eyes look older i am told) usually but im 17 too so i dont know if she is just being shy because i look older or is looking at me for another reason. Shes got a different teacher so i dont know her name and never had a real reason to talk to her. I wanted to get to know her but everytime i convince myself to go up introduce my self to her i back out and go a different way before i get to her. I think i could talk to her if i had a real reason to start a convo with her, but i cant bring my self to just walk up and talk to her for no reason. None of my friends know her so i couldn't get to know her that way either.

Does this seem more like being really shy or SA? And any suggestions on how to meet her.

Orl

Hi Pharao

i'm new here as well, so it feels kind of right to reply to you....
I think it's just a matter of shyness . I, like you, have some difficulties in starting conversations with people i don't know and specially with girls i like.
But it did happen that whenever i found a good reason to go and talk to her ... went straight to the point.
The first good reason might be you like what you see..attraction...
i think it's a very good reason!:)
Do you like this girl...?

To start off the next time your eyes will meet send her a smile...because you mean it. She will like it for sure. and maybe after that you might have few more questions answered..

hope it helps!!!