Pregnenolone

Quinzio

Anyone is taking pregnenolone ?
I began taking it last Wednesday (50 mg/day), after I read that it can enhance mental capacity to think clearly, and increase the sense of well-being.
Googling about it, I've found a couple of thread where they claim it helps anxiety in general and social anxiety.
Maybe it's early to tell any effect, but in my opinion there are improvements about my situation.
As with any meds I cannot rule out a placebo effect or any self-delusion, I try to be as honest with myself as I can be.

Side effects so far: nothing.
Effects: less paranoia and less feelings of hopelessness and sadness. For example tragic news I see on the news could really make my eyes watering or feel really sad. I feel more detached now to what I hear or see.
I think I am less depressed. Althought I don't feel the high or euphoric sensation typical of antidepressants, there is a lift in my depressed mood.
Sleep patterns: my sleep pattern are horrible. Very few sleeping hour at night and I usually wake up early.
Tonight for example there has been an improvement: I slept from 23:30 to 2:30 and from 3:30 to 6:30. Althought I woke up, I still got 6 hours of sleep.
When I woke up I felt better than usual.
Yesterday I even took a nap in the afternoon, which is indeed difficult for me. Laying on the bed somehow tired, led me to a brief but resting nap.
For social phobia itself I think it's too early: this morning I went to a mall to buy a bulb. Interacting with the seller triggered some anxiety and nervousness, but I was somehow more aware of the situation, and I could clearly feel my anxious behavior, while before in similar settings I was like in a mental fog.
That is so far what I can tell.