Post your voice

lunarla

I really get a kick out of hearing everyone's voices! I don't really have the right adapter to hook my mic up to this computer to record something right now, but I do have some old covered songs. I realize I don't have the greatest voice, I just like to play other people's songs, is all. Also, I'm sure my speaking voice is a bit different than singing voice. Not to mention I'm about two years older now. If my imeem wasn't closed because myspace bought the site, I would have been able to post something more recent. Anyway, heregoes!

zSHARE - This Side Of The Blue - Joanna Newsom _cover_.wav

I don't know why the file is so big, per se, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Kat

I really get a kick out of hearing everyone's voices! I don't really have the right adapter to hook my mic up to this computer to record something right now, but I do have some old covered songs. I realize I don't have the greatest voice, I just like to play other people's songs, is all. Also, I'm sure my speaking voice is a bit different than singing voice. Not to mention I'm about two years older now. If my imeem wasn't disclosed because myspace bought the site, I would have been able to post something more recent. Anyway, heregoes!

zSHARE - This Side Of The Blue - Joanna Newsom _cover_.wav

I don't know why the file is so big, per se, sorry about that.

Very pretty, that would have been tough to do but well done.:)

Kat

Excellent, keep going the more practice the better!

now there needs to be a thread where people post their singing/musical instrument talents. that'd be neat too

And that’s a great idea, I use to play the drums don’t have my kit anymore but I maybe able to beat something on a couple of coke bottles,l0l, sometimes that can surprisingly sound good…..to me!:)

Island_chic

Snapvine. I use snapvine to leave ppl messages. U can also make voice blogs!
We need a snapvine posted on the forum i suppose?!

losttroy

Snapvine looks like the same thing, pretty much, only you have to register or something beforehand. Vocaroo yuo just pop in, record, save, and post here. Whichever you use. No worries.

I just want to say after listening to everyone who's posted, to feel the anxiety and sometimes full on fear in your voices, I feel so happy and proud of you guys to have done this with Kat and I!!!:)

This is one more step to being okay with the fear of socialized activities, in this case, talking!!! It won't cure anyone, but it can be some good practice on the road to one. And none of us have anything to fear here.:cool: We are all in some way affected by SA, so here, it's actually "cool" to be afraid!:)

Bet you never thought you'd see those words put in one sentence, hey?;) It's true though.

Last edited: