miss_amy

OK...me again. Be nice!

092w.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
miss_amy said:
LOL..Hope thats good words.

*talks in sign language* I dunno im still struggling to find em :eek:
Nah the photo is stunning,it wouldnt look out of place in say a magasine (like a fashion one before any of you with dirty minds mistake what im saying!)

osse

recluse said:
Cute cats everyone! Have you noticed that most people here are cat lovers? I wonder if there's a link between social phobia and that? :roll:
I don't think so. I don't like them.

VioletTears

I don't have many pics of myself, but here's a recent one of me looking depressed
bwsum8.jpg

Here are my DH and my baby on a recent hike
hikingwdaddyslz8.jpg

My little boy acting silly:)
sillybabesat19mosus9.jpg

My animals
animalsig208km6hd3.jpg

worrywort

This thread is mad! when I get round to it, I'm gonna upload my pic too I think!....you guys look like you're having too much fun!

and I just have to say....Generical, your photography is really good man! I did a photography module at uni, so I can tell that you have a really good eye.....that second pic with the spaniel is really striking! good job man!

sleepysparrow

VioletTears said:
I don't have many pics of myself, but here's a recent one of me looking depressed
bwsum8.jpg

Here are my DH and my baby on a recent hike
hikingwdaddyslz8.jpg

My little boy acting silly:)
sillybabesat19mosus9.jpg

My animals
animalsig208km6hd3.jpg

You are so beautiful and so is your family.

VioletTears

sleepysparrow said:
VioletTears -- What kind of camera do you use? Your pictures look amazing, the quality is stunning.

Thanks:) We splurged on a Rebel XT last summer and it was worth every penny. I would actually love a fancier one but I can't justify the cost to my husband since I have no interest in doing professional stuff and I'm not great with the technical aspects anyways.

I also use photoshop to brighten things up.