Post your picture thread

Shyangel

@Gunman

Looking very handsome and lovable as always.

@Coyote

You have a very strong, confident look. I'm not surprised. ^.^

Barry1979

^^^^ "Better Off Dead" was my favorite movie of all time growing up. My sister and I growing up watched it so many times that we knew EVERY single word to it. No exxageration here, we used to watch it at least a couple of times a day! Me and my friends still make quotes from that movie to this day....

Barry1979

"I think it would be entirely beneficial if you were to re-enter the sociological mainstream by re-engaging in the ritual act of dating members of the opposite sex."

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not the best pictures of me. I look f*#kin' awful in these shots, tired. But, then again, I've had the flu for the last 2 days.

Attachments

• SAM_0481.jpg
    SAM_0481.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0482.jpg
    SAM_0482.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0

twiggle

The last picture I posted was from about 2 years ago, before I put on about 2 stone. This one is probably much more realistic, taken in less flattering lighting and such. Still not too clear, but my main source of appearance-related anxiety is my skin, ever since I went on Roaccutane for acne about 6 years ago, it's been pretty red and horrible.

You look really good ATB, I love your hair :)

bardock

ha-ha idk why i do weird poses wen i take a pic but its weird

edit oops at the top right you can see a sock dangling from the ceiling thats because i had to cover the smoke detecter because i was having a smoke prior to taking the photo
damn no smoking policy in student accomodation

Attachments

• harhah.jpg
    harhah.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: