Post your picture thread

Shyangel

@Tmeister

You look cool and laid back. You seem like a good guy to chill with. ^.^

@AsTimeBurns

There is a serious resemblance between you and your avatar. It's kinda spooky. O.O lol
You have such a friendly and likable face. You look like a happy guy. :)

vexatiousmind

3538he0.jpg

You look just like your avatar. you are cuter though :D

Shyangel

Wow, you are sooo handsome and trendy looking, Mrjones. You shouldn't be hiding most of your handsome face with your hand, but I digress. ^.^

Glad to see you looking good.

MrJones

Wow, you are sooo handsome and trendy looking, Mrjones. You shouldn't be hiding most of your handsome face with your hand, but I digress. ^.^

Glad to see you looking good.
Thanks Angel!

I took one with the face unhidden, but it looked kinda creepy, I'm not sure why XD

Anyway this one and my old pics are in my private album, in my profile.

PS: I say it because I will probably end up deleting this pic too (not yet :p), but I'll keep it in my profile.

Section_31

Ill probably have to do 2 posts again....

me in the freak snowstorm we just got tonight, cant believe it was bone dry not 36 hours ago, you'd never know looking at this....

I actually took this by accident, didnt realize my iphones cam was aimed at me instead of the other way, LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0

Phoenixx

Ill probably have to do 2 posts again....

me in the freak snowstorm we just got tonight, cant believe it was bone dry not 36 hours ago, you'd never know looking at this....

I actually took this by accident, didnt realize my iphones cam was aimed at me instead of the other way, LOL
^ That's a nice accidental shot of yourself. :D

MikeyC

It doesnt snow anywhere in Australia Mikey?
We do have snowy mountains and it can snow pretty big there. It occasionally snows in the mountains about an hour's drive or less away from me, but that's not normal and only in the cold days of winter. If it snows there it gets quite cold here. It doesn't snow in the north or the west of the country at all.

Shyangel

@ Gunman

That's a crazy snow storm! We had one like that in Atlanta last year. I had alot of fun in it. I got cookie sheets and sled down the street. it was awesome. That's a really cool picture. You also look cute as usual.

lonely_drummer

@ Gunman

That's a crazy snow storm! We had one like that in Atlanta last year. I had alot of fun in it. I got cookie sheets and sled down the street. it was awesome. That's a really cool picture. You also look cute as usual.

That was earlier in the day, there more snow now, I was just out walking. This is my favorite weather, it's really calm and pretty mild but lots of snow!!!