Post your favourite music

madness_lover

OMG I used to love Savage Garden! 'To the Moon and Back' in particular. My best friend and I used to be HUGE fans back in the day. Their music always brings back good memories.

I still love them to this day! I'm fond of 'Break me Shake me' and 'Truly Madly Deeply' :). Feel good music :D

Generical

YouTube - Book of Life Common

Heres the latest story that must be told, from beginning to end..

I got so much trouble, on my mind, So I take time Out my day, To pray and I say, Now lay me down to sleep, Hopin' that I keep, My soul, Peep, I'm gettin' old
And it's a cold cold world, And I ain't even got a bomber, Livin' with my momma, It's the same routine, Keep my room clean, I'm lookin' to do some new things but ain't sh*t to do, I'm twenty-two - catch, In the prime of my life, I have no time for a wife, I funnel through the tunnel, Disgruntled, tryin' to find me some light
In the rim of darkness, Aiight you sing, I may not be the darkest Brotha, But I was always told to act my age not my color, Not knowin' that my color was that of the original, So now I sing the new negro spiritual....It goes get up stand up, stand up for your rights, get up stand up, don't give up the fight, It's like how can you understand the pain, When you never had to stand under the rain
When it rains it pours, and it's about to come down hard, Thank God I found you...

Heres the latest story that must be told, my life, my life, my life, my life....
Heres the latest story that must be told, my life, my life, from beginning to end..

As I walk down the road of existence, I get resistance, From all angles, I tangle, For cash, Hopin' it'll last 'Til the end of the week, But all I eat is fast food, And you know how junk food goes right through ya, So I return to the arab, And on the way back, I stop at the liquor store, Grab me a six pack, Knowin' that once I'm done with that , i'll be back, To get some more, Once I get started I don't wanna stop, And I can't turn around, Brew - I can't turn it down, Ironically I turn it up, My liver I burn it up, it's my life I live it up, The cup I gotta give it up, One day, I'm cruisin' down a one way street and I done passed fun day, Three blocks ago, It itself life is an obstacle, As I maneuver through the manure I try to be responsible, I want a job but I ain't lookin - how come, I ain't tryin' to degrade myself bein' nobody's Calvin, I'm a couch bum what makes it bad I had incentive, But that disintegrated, To a state that's stagnated, I procrastinated, I can't recall a day without bein' intoxicated, or below, i'm dealin' with a full deck and any day I could fold, What makes it bad, I wasn't dealt that bad a hand, And I had a plan, But things didn't go through, The way they were, supposed to, Thank God I found you...

Heres the latest.....

It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder, How I keep from goin' under, I ponder, And try to keep my concentration, In this idiotic nation, They say become a doctor, , but I don't have the patients, Adjacent, To that situation, I want an occupation, That I'm into, 'Cause yet if I begin to, Live to my potential, I went to, School for fourteen years and my best teacher was experience, I reminisce and wish, I could go back in time to eighty-nine, When there was just sunshine, But now it's like I'm gettin' older to so much strain and stress, I don't think I'll ever be happy until I rest, In peace, Of mind, And find, Who I am, But thank God I found you...

Last edited: