Possible UK youth meet up (Shrewsbury)

I'm trying to arrange a meet up on an UK SA board for people under 25 in August, if anyone is interested, or wants a link to the post on the other board PM me :D

bimbo45

crazyfairyx said:
I'm trying to arrange a meet up on an UK SA board for people under 25 in August, if anyone is interested, or wants a link to the post on the other board PM me :D
I have heard of shrewsbury, I am from cheshire. The only thing is i am 47 not 25.

lifes_to_long said:
what do you do at the meeting?could you tell me more

Well it depends on the meet, some people have meets in pubs, or go to the cinema, ect. For this meet, it depends on the people who go, if there's under 18s or people who wouldn't be comfortable in a pub then we might go to a cafe, or see if there's a film on people want to go and watch. Generally it's just an opportunity for people to meet up and chat, there's no pressure to be talkative or do anything you don't want. At the moment this meet is just an idea, so I'm just seeing if many people would go, and what they'd like to do (ie go for drinks, sit in the park, ect)

Hope that helps a bit :D

sad_kat said:
Hi,
I would have liked to have gone, but I don't live anywhere near Shrewsbury, where abouts in England is Shrewsbury? See, I'm 18, I would really like to go! Just the distance is a problem though.

Shrewsbury is in Shropshire. If you go to http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/ you can find out how much it would cost to go from you are to Shrewsbury, and how long it would take to get there ect. Whereabouts in the UK are you? If you want to chat about it further feel free to add me to msn ([email protected]), because it would be great if you could come along :)

lifes_to_long

that sounds kinda cool actually i thought i would be like some seminar or somethink, and drinkings always helps to destressing a situation.but yeh I'd definately be up for that im from bristol.

lifes_to_long said:
that sounds kinda cool actually i thought i would be like some seminar or somethink, and drinkings always helps to destressing a situation.but yeh I'd definately be up for that im from bristol.

There are occasional seminar type meetings once in a while, but mainly meets are just a chance to meet up with people with similar problems (sa, blushing ect) in a sociable friendly atmosphere :)