poking fun, bullying, or are they serious??

no1

Banned
poking fun, bullying, or are they serious??

People seem to make me like making me look stupid or something? They say "oh i'm just tryin to LOOSEN YA UP", I take it seriously. When I was younger I could be confused if someone was just poking fun or being serious. And I think sometimes they have been. being bullied, "mental" abuse, verbally as well. I am probably expected to PROVE MY WIT but I instead beat them or fought them or whatever.. Not if it's a girl of course though maybe they also do the same kind of bullying.

It just seems I go through this all the time people just brow beat the hell outta me everywhere I go even now. They try to dominate me? THey test me? And I'm not supposed to take it serious huh. But people want to see you "fight back" and call you a loser afterwards, even if I win? or they just can't see it. People really abuse their power sometimes, they try to socially and all to dominate.

WHY do people have to do this. Maybe it's just the way they are I can guess. It's just the way they look, or seem, to me, or they just DO.I'm supposed to figure all this shit out huh. Sometimes I really lose faith. I am a damn man. Maybe a good one, who knows.

Maybe it's one big conspiracy.

Oh yeah actually it's no big thing I may just be stupid for not figuring that out completely yet and be affected by it.