pls help wif shyness problem!!!!!1

licentious

hi =}
i hav a problem,, im reely embarassed abt it bt i thot mebbe sum of u mite help me wif it..... pls dont laugh at me ={ its abt mi bf..... i met him in shyroom,,omg were so happy 2gether i luv him best!!!! his 30 n im 13.....almost n im nt vry i meen i dont noe how 2 do sex.... bt now he wans me 2 do sum thing 2 him...... wif mi mouth.... =\ omg dis is soooooo embarassin lolz!!!! bt i dont noe how n im 2 shy 2 ask mi mom!!!! pls help!!!!!!1
thnx!!!!!

urs wif luv,
spankyskanky

P.S. shoudl i use loob n wut kind do u reccomend?

Anonymous

Hi Licentious!!

I hate to be a spoilt sport.. However i wouldn't do anything with this guy.. It is illegal and he could get himself locked up for even being with someone so young. You are way to young to be seeing a 30 yr old... he could be abusing your naivety and age... Tread carefully for your own happiness in the future... Trust me we all have crushes at such a young age.. However if acted upon these things can damage us in the long term. When you are like 22 you will understand what I am saying to you...

Take care

Good luck

Anonymous

I do not mean to be mean or insulting but, am I the only one out there that thinks this is a fake post? Common, and 13 year old who rights like a 3 year old? I have seen some bad typeing and some very bad grammer but this is just to much, like it was made to be this way.

If this is a real post, this is a SA board not a *ahem* how-to board.

Just my thoughts.

Secret_Smile

I'm with you!

I have the strangest feeling that this person is taking the piss.

If its not real then- Ahem, we're shy not stupid and if it is real then please find another forum!

Anonymous

Nocturne said:
I do not mean to be mean or insulting but, am I the only one out there that thinks this is a fake post? Common, and 13 year old who rights like a 3 year old? I have seen some bad typeing and some very bad grammer but this is just to much, like it was made to be this way.

How old are you then? "common" = come on? "rights" = writes? "typeing" = typing? "grammer" = grammar?

Jess333

This person's first post, that i saw was, "Okay dumbfucks, who stole my spoon"? and the second one i saw was this one.

My guess is that they're schizophrenic or fake.

Reguardless, I honestly think it's fake, don't waste your time on their posts, unless you feel it's real.