Plentyoffish.com, SPW Anti-Thesis

Septor

A lot of those free dating sites are like that.Some people are there just to fool around.

LittleMissScareAll

I used to be on there....well I guess my profile is still there; I just haven't signed on in forever because I found somebody... I never met anybody from the Plentyoffish site though...I met my boyfriend on Myspace. I only found about 1 interesting person on Plentyoffish, and we'd talked about meeting but never did(he had SP too, and liked the same music & movies as me so that was why I found him interesting).

But as for the people who think it's unsafe to meet people online...why? I mean I know there are people who meet the "wrong" people online and end up getting raped, murdered, etc. But that could happen anytime, anywhere, with anybody...you could meet somebody on the street and they could be a psycho, and take you out and kill you. I personally trust people online more than I would somebody like that, because at least online you get to talk to them before meeting them and it kinda gives you an idea of how the person is, so you'll know whether you really want to meet them or not. And it's ALOT easier to meet somebody online than it is to just go up to some random person and talk to them, or ask them out or whatever...I could never do that.

LittleMissScareAll

tehStranger said:
Oh, and by the way missscareall I saw your profile, I wasn't referring to you specifaclly. I didn't want it to seem I was cyber stalking you.

How could you be cyber stalking me? :p I didn't even know anybody here had seen my profile there.

Chilling__Echo

i'm on 40 mg of paxil now, just so you know, alcohol and paxil = not a very good thing.

it might be that your dose isn't high enough, but i also provide this link to anyone i find out is taking paxil - www.quitpaxil.org - i experienced what they're talking about here and hope you don't go the route i did 8O

Chilling__Echo

she seems genuine to me - not to be rude, i mean, she's a great looking chick, but if she was a fake, she'd have a model as a pic. i dunno. but her profile seems genuine as well. i'd be fooled if she were fake

Septor

I don't see anything wrong with the profiles that would lead me to think that something up.They seem like normal people.

I think your over thinking things here.

lily

Don't worry tehStranger, it's a forum that's more understanding of your issues here, you shouldn't get banned for it.

Last edited:

tehStranger

why so many views but no responses.................

what are you thinking????????

just tell me, please.......

the silence is killing me....

cLavain

Hi tehStranger,
I think you should just forget about this whole thing, man! There's probably nothing nefarious going on, but regardless, it's time to move on now, don't you agree? Just stick around here and you'll meet some nicer people! 8)

cLavain said:
Hi tehStranger,
I think you should just forget about this whole thing, man! There's probably nothing nefarious going on, but regardless, it's time to move on now, don't you agree? Just stick around here and you'll meet some nicer people! 8)

Agreed, there's lots of weird stuff going on online, and not everyone is nice, but you have to try to not let it get to you. There's lots of nice people here, and there's lots of other dating sites. Surely the best thing to do is to cut off all contact with the site and anyone who you speak to from there, and try to move on?

Quixote

Get an antivirus and a spyware cleaner, run them, and never go back to that site or you will go mad...seriously, just erase it from your mind, you might have been made a fool of, but what do you care, it's not your fault it might have happened to anyone. Just don't think about it and don't try to figure out what happened...it's a waste of time and energy. If you can stay off it for long enough the sense of anger will go away by itself in a matter of days.
I think people like us are too easily offended sometimes.

Septor

Like everyone else has side just let it go.There nothing you can do about it and all you're going to do is get your self more upset.Just try and put it out your mind.Sometime bad thing happen on the internet,that's the nature of the beast.There bad people on the internet and there nothing you can do about it and thinking about it will just get you madder.

Just stick around here and i'm sure you will find some nice people some people to talk to. :D