PLEASE READ

BiGz

Ok guys and girls I know I'm not admin but here is a suggestion.

There are a lot of us who flame and or disparage comments made usually by newbie users as of course their motives are generally the ones called into question. A lot of the time they were genuine and sometimes not.

I think it would be wise if this trend of flaming any comment be stopped as it may discourage genuine new users from further comments and lets face it if they are genuine than I think they have enough on their plate than to have to put up with disparaging remarks.

Simple if you feel its not genuine or are not sure than ignore it, just don't comment. Most of us have been round long enough and are seasoned enough to sort the BS from the fact anyway. I'm not having a go at anyone I just think on the whole it would make it a more pleasant forum (if you can call it that considering the nature of its content )

Regards

Ash

P.S. apparently this is the second largest HH forum which is the largest? I used to be registered to others on my old PC but this was the only one I remembered.

kingflab

Yeah. I've been acting ridiculously narky to people lately, but I can say its simply because I'm fed up of reading websites that promise to help, when in fact they're just trying to get money from us. You get to the point were you start to suspect everybody who is trying to help only has a profit-based issue motive
In the case of Dr Lincoln, it turns out I was wrong. I did a little research, and he appears to be a genuine doctor. So at the very least he is in fact the real deal.

klamm76

Agree to,but I still think he was moving in here on his first post in the wrong way.
But I also can admit my mistakes and have done that.

And yes I have also tried a lot of bullshitt,not only for my HH problems,but my stumach problems as well,,,so I dont trust "nobody" moore,before they can come whit some proofe first,and not just claims/statsments!!!

Even if I have said sorry,I still stand for my discussion,we are allowed to discuss!

TNX

Carvel58

kingflab said:
Yeah. I've been acting ridiculously narky to people lately, but I can say its simply because I'm fed up of reading websites that promise to help, when in fact they're just trying to get money from us. You get to the point were you start to suspect everybody who is trying to help only has a profit-based issue motive
In the case of Dr Lincoln, it turns out I was wrong. I did a little research, and he appears to be a genuine doctor. So at the very least he is in fact the real deal.

Thanks for your support. If I can help restore confidence in any other way, please let me know.

Carvel

BiGz

Good to hear the positive response fellas :D

Yeh I know the frustration, nothing has worked well for me thus far and it just adds to my cynicism too. But I feel that one positive that comes from our situation is that it makes us better people inside, it teaches us a certain amount of patience and I guess a respect and understanding of other people in difficult situations, I guess I can't talk for everyone but it seems this way to me.

And just to add also keeps us humble, although I guess facing humiliation does that to a person over time its just the feeling of low self esteem we need to strive to stay away from.