please help me

tool1919

Hi. I developed the same problem a few years ago. I still struggle with it but i think it has improved. A few things i've found that helped me.

beta-blockers - this is a heart medication that basically slows down heart rate and prevents (to a certain extent) the physical symptoms of anxiety. This medication has no mental effects whatsoever so you are still anxious but it helps block the physical symtoms of sweating, heart rate, blushing (at least for me). Doctors have no problem prescribing it. I take 20mg about an hour before a 'feared' event so just take it on an 'as needed' basis.

sertraline (Zoloft) - was reluctant to take this antidepressent but felt i needed a more long-term solution. These don't work for everyone and some people get more side effects than others, but i feel it has helped me substantially with this problem.

exercise - especially hard running til you can't run anymore. Increases adrenaline and sort of gets it out of your system. I find if i do this in the morning i feel better during the day.

I still struggle because blushing is constantly in the back of my mind, but i find many situations that used to make me blush don't so much anymore.

Hope this helps.

theblusher

Thanks for the link i never heard of Eredicane but i will order now and see the result.sound like a good product.

I got few suggestions i found online:
Try starting your day with 20-25 minuts running everyday before school that will help alot.i know its really hard but worth a try.

before a situation that you know you are going to blush drink 2-3 cups of water.

I also think you should work harder then others to become very confidanet.do your best in school,sport,anything try to be on top
for example if you have a problem with presentation take few courses
and learn how to do it.inregards to medication
Eredicane sound good.other ones from my own experiance will help alot with blushing but they have side effects.i'm not a doctor but i think it should be your last choice.

Hope i helped a bit and again i think working hard on youself its much better then a magic pill.

iamalone

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Eredicane is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

iamalone

freakofnature are you scam? I think you actually from eredicane.com, you want some more bucks?

I found this in another forum:

U can donate into my wallet lol no but seriously ppl have been trying to persuade companies especialy cosmetic ones but all teh ppl that live with this problem for longer time are just tired of trying anymore, for example i have this problem ever since i can remember i started to fight it 3 years ago and nothing helped now im tired of even tryinmg anymore so i just sit here and wait for something to happen. And obviously ppl did try to persuade companies since there is Eredicane=scam ETS=something for something Hypnotic therapies=believe in magic and fly away, Group Therapies=Acquier super human ppl to ppl abilities and you wont blush or Medicine(Seroxat,Propanolol)=Take a pill and everything is gone be ok!!"Yes yes take a pill but if u ever try to stop taking a pill it will make u commit suicide". Thats about as muc as i can think of that ppl can take or do hehe. O i forgot 1 thing Makeup=Hide behind a toner and pretend nothing ever happened.

ANOTHER ONE:

Eradicane really sound extremely good.
I guess it doesn't actaully work though since no one is talking about it.
Has anyone tried it??

Eradicane really sound extremely good.
I guess it doesn't actaully work though since no one is talking about it.
Has anyone tried it??

Good word has it that it is a scam -- making a profit off of other people's pain, shame on them.

freakofnature

do you seriously think i look old enough to work for a company im only 15 fgs lol

so no iam not a scam i only put the link there so tht people knew wt i was talking about..

how do u know its a scam u tried it?

it looks so convincing i almost nearly brought it ;/ thank god u comented

B

bigbadreddener

I'm so unsure of what to do. I have an interview next week and just know I'm gna blush like mad. Have a docs appt the day before so I'm thinking of asking him to prescribe eredicane. Would this be the best thing? Has anone any views on any pills that may help me?