please help me

omar

hi everyone,
im so shy but luckily im still young to train from older people.by the way im 14
I ofcourse know u have problems but i need help fast, i love this girl that i met last year when i was at grade 8 (she was grade7) i had a great crush on her and i still have but not so big as i did and theres the other girl i think she likes me also, ok so heres the full story
i love this girl (nouran) and i really did love her aloot and i told my 2 best friends that i did and in the last day i thought i should go ask her if she want to be real friends and be like go out with each other daily and stuff but i thought no i think i get my friends point of view first. after i went home i logged on the msn and asked my friend if i should asked her to be her bf but he told me theres sth i need to tell u she cant hook up with u cus u already have a bf and now she is single again and i dunno i should go ask her to be my gf or the other girl that i think she loves me???? please answer me fast and also please tell me how i appouch them

kyle

Banned
I would love to answer you, but I don't really understand what you are saying. Can you use paragraphs next time?

The_9th_passenger

I think you should know who you like the most, who you love. If you do, then go get her (supposing she wants you too). If you are not sure... i would tell you to not do anything at all. And i also would advise you to be careful about that aother girl. If she really likes you, you ought to be careful with her feelings and NOT TAKE ADVANTADGE FROM HER. That would be nasty and cheap.
However, i think you are too much young to such things. Just take it easy.