Please help me find something!!!

LossSleep

Hello everyone...I am new here and I wanted to have some advice on what I suffering.I have terrible headache mostly everyday, I feel stressed over every little thing and now I also feel depressed...I told my friend about it and she told me that I may be suffering from depression and anxiety because I recently came out from a relationship which really affected me and still affects me :'( My friend told me that I could take either "clorazepam" or "clorazepate" which are anti-anxiety medication.I tried to search for it online but I got a got this page http://www.drugdelivery.ca/controlled-substances.aspx which concerns a list of controlled substances which are not shipped to USA and it includes the medication that I mentioned above...I want to know if I could get it elsewhere or if I could take something else to help me deal with what I am suffering???Any suggestion welcome....I really need some help regarding this matter...:( I am afraid to go to a doctor...please advise me!!

symptomatic

Hi Loss Sleep. The only thing I can tell you is something you probably don't want to hear. Please see your doctor. You shouldn't try to self-prescribe any medicine. Certain anti-depressants can have a negative effect on some people.

As for types of anti-depressants, there are many of them out there. I take effexor and have been for almost 4 years.

I hope this helps a bit and don't be afraid to see your doctor. :wink:

Brian031168

Hi. I am new on this forum too. I dont have a magic answer to make you feel better, I dont think there is one, but one thing I would say regarding medication is that although it can help it may not be exactly the right answer for you. Your friend is not really in the possition to be telling you to just go ahead and take something. I know it is hard to open up and talk to people, especially doctors, but you really do need to talk to a professional before you consider medication. By all means research it, but then see a doctor with a better understanding. There are a lot of people here and other forums with a lot of experience to help guide you.

I hope you find what you need to help you.

LossSleep

Hii Brian031168...thanks for your support and sorry for late reply!!!!I have gone to see a doctor and he has prescribe me some medications against anxiety...now I have got another prob, I don't know if it is due to stress ???I have gone to see my doctor again and he prescribe me a medication called Dulcolax
I would like to know if there is anyone who has use this medication??and about it's effectiveness??

LossSleep

I have been diagnosed with moderate depression and have been prescribed Dopress 25 mg. I took them for two weeks with little change therefore my doctor increased the dosage to 50 mg a day. I have taken the 50 mg dose for about 5 days and the depression seems to come and go. (mostly comes and stays for a while) Is this normal?In fact I used to take another anti-depressant but because I have sleeping problems my doctor prescribed me this one...do you think that it's because I change medication that this is happening???