Please help, i know it's xmas eve but i need help on ths issue

This may not be postive reading but its the truth, In a nutshell my mum has a bank account(in my name) which has money put past for her funeral so when the day comes i can go and pay for the funeral witrhout any hassle of taking out HER account and there was a seperate account in MY Name which was/is for me when(as my mum says)"Pops Off" to help me. so i go told one day as i was putting money into the"Funeral account" that it would be better to put some money into a 6Percent account and to even confuse you more the money thst would be left over from the funeral would be mine so that is the amount that went into the 6 percent account and my mum and dad put that in for me since i was a kid...and my mum is like"that is for you when i pop off" and the account is in my name and iam unemployed and money is TIGHT at this time of year as many unemployed people know.....so i thought "well if i take some of out of the "6Percent account" to tide me over xmas then i can put it back plus some extra later on, which i have taken some cash out to help me over this period...and me and my big mouth today i told my mum what i done and she went APE****, she called me a THIEF and stealing money! i said that was BS how can i steal money from my own accout AND im putting it back ie it was aloan and she said that i should have told her and that is was not my money it was hers but then a couple of times she contridicted herself in all due respect to my mum. i EVEN went into the bank and told the COMPLETE SItuation and i asked if iam a thief?!! Where do i stand legally! and the guy said "well the account IS in your name and your mum was there when all that got explained" and he said legally there is no problem but iam DEEPLY UPSET that my mum called me a thief when NEVER in my life would i or ever have done anything like that.

Can ANYONE please give me advice on this situoan please? Am in the"right" or am i somme evil disgusting, low life son?? please help, im at my wits end.