please help!!!!!!!do i have ocd?

bre

ok!i constanly repeat and list thoughts in my head over and over. it seems i have an uncontrolable fear of something tragic happening which causes me to reapeat the things i don't wat to happen. it makes me feel as if the chances lessen. also i have uncontrolable bad thoughts. lik of curse words, and thoughts that i don't lik somethind i really love. this has been going on 4 a long time. i also stack things in a certain order and watch them to make sure no one moves them or it doesn't get "messed up". i also obess over certain skool notebooks, i have certain atachments to them and i get mad if i mess up when writin on them or when sumthin gets on it. now i just moves and a whole buncha change has been goin on in my lif and i find my self being really depressed, haveing panic attacks and even more of these thoughts. i'm still a teen and i don't how to tell my parents about this stuff or wat to do. i haven't been 2 he doctor or anything so my folks may not fully believe me. i don't know wat to do or how to get better. i know this behavior is weird but i just can't pleasssse! help me people! pleassssssseeeeeeeeeee!

saraz

Sounds like OCD to me. If these things just started happening all of a sudden it could be a medical problem like under active thyroid or toxic colon. You probably should see a doctor. And tell your parents, but don't be angry or surprised if they think you are on drugs, just prove them wrong by taking a drug test.

Pitrus

U can get a treatment for it. Ive cn it on TV and there was that girl with ocd and she entierly got cured. SHe was also very compulsive checked her mail 10 times to make sure she read it closed and opened everything 10 times to make sure it was right and washed her teeth 10 times a day to make sure they were clean. I also have some symptoms but not as bad, but good luck with getting help if u decide to get one it should almost certainly help u alot.