Pirates...

LA-girl

....of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest!

....not that it it needs anymore attention :wink: , but I was just curious to know if anybody else have watched it? I watched it tonight, and I just wanted to say that if you liked the first you're gonna love this one. And if you didn't quite fancy the first you're still gonna love this one! -Well, i can not guarantee it, but at least I did....

You get 2 hours and 31 minutes of pure solid entertainment not to forget a solid dose of Johnny Depp! Not bad!
:D

Johnny_Depp_i_Pirat_101820o.jpg

Trailer and stuff:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/piratesofthecaribbeandeadmanschest/

cLavain

Oh yes, saw it a couple of days ago. Pretty good. Long, but that's okay as there's rarely a dull moment!

The_Crusader

The first Pirate’s movie was surprisingly fun to watch but this latest installment was only ever a giant advertisement for At World’s End which should hopefully be what Dead Man’s Chest promised to be but never delivered.

sugarcake

I got bored during the Kraken scenes, but I loved how something seems to be going on with Jack and Elizabeth. It's so much more interesting than Will and Elizabeth, I think Will is boring. But wasn't weird how Will didn't even seem to react when he saw Jack and Liz snogging each other?

dzerklis

i saw it yesterday, cool movie. when i started watching, i realized i didnt remember anything at all from the first movie 8O