People with HH that have myspace/facebook!

Sure_whynot

I've never met anyone else with HH, or maybe I have but they were hiding it so I didn't notice. Anyways, I want to see what you guys/gals look like. haha. I'm not trying to be a dick, crude, or insensitive. I just want to be able to look at someone's profile and really understand/realize that there are people out there just like me. Who function in society just like me. Who are REAL, just like me.

On here you are all just screen names and avatars. Putting a face to a fellow sufferer would make this massive world a little less overwhelming. I think It would help myself and other people to really realize that they are not alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check me out, look at my pictures, add me, message me, ignore me, do whatever. I'm down for anything.

If you have a myspace or facebook (or are a part of any other site like that), and suffer from HH. Please post your link! =]

Last edited:
sweaty-1007-lg.jpg

yep, thats me and i also have a nickname for my handkerchief its call "the wiper". :D

Sure_whynot

sweaty-1007-lg.jpg

yep, thats me and i also have a nickname for my handkerchief its call "the wiper". :D

Thanks for adding such constructive feedback to my thread.

Thanks to you guys the only thing my thread has proven, to me at least, is that HH sufferers are generally afraid to be semi-publicly identified as what they really are. Regular people with an embarrassing problem.

Anyone besides me feel like putting a face to their name?

batuska

Man you play guitar, you are so patient. I gave up on playing couple of years ago because whenever I play for someone my hands would be dripping so I just gave up playing guitar.

Sure_whynot

Man you play guitar, you are so patient. I gave up on playing couple of years ago because whenever I play for someone my hands would be dripping so I just gave up playing guitar.

It just takes practice buddy, I've got a "sweat rag" in my guitar case and I wipe my hands off in between songs. You cant let something like this get the best of you, if you do, you'll only be holding yourself down.

MyHyperhidrosis

It just takes practice buddy, I've got a "sweat rag" in my guitar case and I wipe my hands off in between songs. You cant let something like this get the best of you, if you do, you'll only be holding yourself down.

I try and get creative so I don't limit my life as well. When I ride my bike or go to the gym, I wear training gloves. Maybe you can do that with a guitar. You can bedazzle it with diamonds and shit. People will be like...that's the guy with the gloves!! LOL

WastedPotential

if I did that then you people might bring up this site and the problem itself on my comments page and then other people would find out.

Sure_whynot

if I did that then you people might bring up this site and the problem itself on my comments page and then other people would find out.

I dont think anyone wants people to know that they are here, or have this problem, so I cant imagine anyone mentioning it. Plus if you have HH you already know its not something to be mentioned publicly.

Or you could change the settings so you have to accept comments before they are posted. I have mine like that anyways because its easier to reply to them.