people who discuss scuicide on this site should be ashamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shon

Re: people who discuss scuicide on this site should be asham

this-is-y-im-hot said:
Its disgusting! coming on to a site with vunerable people who which, people aged 13 also use btw! talking about scuicide????? children come on to this site to see how over people r coping....what do you think talking about scuicide suggests to them in terms of dealing with it? its disgusting and i think the moderators should take down any topics which r pro-suicide!

I think scuicide is the most cowardly and selfish thing you can do. Your a coward because yes life has thrown a unpleasent condition at you, but life has also thrown alot of rape, murdered loved ones, pedophiles and god knows at people! i mean u think ur afriad of people? fuck me. what about rape victims? how u think they feel walking into a room fulla men? and to be honest....they have an actual reason to be afriad of people. but! someone who is not a coward would use this unpleasent experience to help others, the amount of people who were abused when they were young who now help current children who r abused, in my eyes are the definition of the good which is in this world. this is selfish because children in poor countries everyday fight for life. they dont have a internet site to share their problems with fellow poor children! they know they still have to get on with life knowin they could be shot dead at any moment. they fight for life where there is no education...no jobs...no prospects..god. they fight for life because it is all they have.
and some of you sit on here saying you want to end it all sitting in a house with the internet becuase daily tasks like going to the shop is scary!? when they fight for life because they could be shot dead!!!???
you should be ashamed of yourselfs. i am disgusted!

Pure ignorance.....that's why it doesn't matter.
:D :D :D :D :D

this-is-why-im-hot

ok. should i re-name this topic 'how to be a bully or something' lol and i dont know where the hell you got the impression i had theropy for bein bullied? i didnt even get bullied! its called going to school and bein a kid, every kid bullys and gets bullied! its a fact of life. most the people i didnt get on with a school, weve all grown up now and we have a dance on the dance floor...coz no one cares no more.
im not even going to dignify most of the replys with an answer, uve all been reading to many 'how to books'. had it ever crossed peoples mind that im just a very BIG mouthed, opinionated person? lol ill admit it, im one of biggest arseholes ull ever meet in one way like that, because i dont believe in this politicaly correct bullshit or there there poor you (with most things, not all) but i dont expect it back either, oh and not because my parents were insensitive when i was young, there is no cognitive explaination lol before we get into another debate

im fully aware what forum this is. and to be honest if you cant handle an opinion that is completely different to your own, or you find offensive, your never going to get along in the world. so i think u need to learn to deal with it.

oh and i cant spell coz im dyslexic....but i think the fact ive got that and still doing a degree says alot more about my intellegence dont you?

so yeh. im sorry no one liked that, but ill do it again. and i still think people who commit suicide r unthankful, cowardly, insensative arseholes.

and i appreaciate the apology, but id pefere you to take it back, because it was your opinion about me, you were only saying what u think, so dont worry about it.

this-is-why-im-hot

id rather not know how to spell than not know how to communicate..and it dont really worry us enough to create a support group about it....thats gotta suck lol

Generical

Well as long as you know that many are totally going to ignore your opinion from now on feel free to carry on foaming out the mouth.

krs2snow

Just to clarify- I apologized for going over the top. Not for my opinion. That I stand behind 110%.

Doomed2Die

this-is-why-im-hot said:
id rather not know how to spell than not know how to communicate..and it dont really worry us enough to create a support group about it....thats gotta suck lol

I won't bet on that. Just google and lo and behold! A support group for Dyslexia.

I suppose this is just laughable now, 'my disorder is better than yours?'. Ugh *palm-to-face*...

I think this is evidence enough for trolling not to mention earlier posts. Moderators please moderatate this discussion now?

Primrose

this-is-why-im-hot said:
Well if your posts are anything to go by you've pretty much got the 'not knowing how to communicate' thing down to a real fine art!

Argamemnon

this-is-why-im-hot said:
You don't know me. I'm sure I can communicate better than you; you can't communicate by insulting people. I'm probably older, and more experienced than you. You should try and change your attitude; a little self-criticism wouldn't hurt. Perhaps you're not a bad person (I don't know you after all), but rather young and naive. If so many people criticize your attitude then you should be mature enough to accept that you were wrong.

erm. did u just say that im the immature one. then u turn around and say 'well accept you are wrong' well an opinion cant be wrong because its a opinion. i think if thats YOUR attitude to it, then u need to grow up maybe an all and maybe just accept people have different opinions.

Argamemnon

You were NOT giving your opinion, you were insulting. That's immature, nobody will take you seriously when you do that, and this thread is evidence of that. Do you still not see this? I have nothing further to add.

Argamemnon

this-is-y-im-hot said:
oh and i googled forums for dyslexia? lmao! hahha. try googling ' how to get some mates' hahaha
Excuse me? Stop braying like the beast you have chosen to be.

This hateful person is not to be taken seriously.

Doomed2Die

Argamemnon said:
You were NOT giving your opinion, you were insulting. That's immature, nobody will take you seriously when you do that, and this thread is evidence of that. Do you still not see this? I have nothing further to add.

Ok I have now cross-topic given up. All I can say is what Argamemnon has said.

[Edit] Wow you really have trouble discussing things with people don't you? Tip: offending people repeatedly usually stops them from listening to you. You should know this anyway.

you stupid stupid pathetic excuse for a human being!!!! omg! opinions can be offensive you know! look up the definition of opinion lmao i never thought someone would actualy need to find that out.

ill give u examples of offensive OPINION

pakis smell
yanks r stupid
british girls are slags
etc

A opinion is something which is not universaly fact, but the individual solely believes the information to be true. an opinion can be a collective one eg majority of users think my opinion on suicide sucks, or individual for example my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.