people who discuss scuicide on this site should be ashamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxglove

Thelema said:
If this girl was in front of me I'd give her a very firm kick in the ass and while she's crying on the ground with a broken ass I'd yell at her for being a crybaby

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn straight.

this-is-why-im-hot

krs2snow said:
Oh Golly! It's this bitch again!
Holy Shit! You're a PSYCHOLOGY student!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! BITCH! I wouldn't pay you to pump my gas!!!!! I can't get OVER IT! She's studying PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!! You have to be kidding me!!! Hahahahah! LMAO!!!! Hahahahaha!

You are such an ass!!!! :D You really are!!! Is that harsh?? Hmm... Don't care! For someone who claims to have suffered/is suffering with SA, you certainly have a lot to say. 99.9% of which is pure horse shit- not to mention disgusting. (Yep, that old disgusting thing again, can't get around it with your posts can we??). Do you even realize where you are??? No seriously, chick, do you even realize what website you are on?? You are not intelligent- as you may believe you are presenting yourself to be. I mean, hello!! You Frickin'! Dumb! Bitch! You search out a website entitled "Social PHOBIA" and then harass everyone on the site for their phobias. Gee, way to go! Kudos to you, girl! On top of that, you're studying psychology? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Not to mention you speak a language that is unknown to anyone under the son of GOD. WTF is "woteva" or "realise" or "ent" or "erm" ??? ( to name, I don't know, 4 of like.. a BILLION!!) You frickin' ignorant BITCH! What name are you anyway? "this is why I am NOT hot" or "tell me about it"?? You are OBVIOUSLY not over your problems! That is apparent to everyone here, save for yourself. If you were, dear girl, why in the Fu@k would you come on this site and try to bully people? Hmm, past experiences of bullying catching up to you?

Hey, if anyone ever had any doubts about the credentials of their current therapist... think of THIS one and FIRE them immediately! LMAO!!!! Hahahah! Hahahaha! Hahahahah! Hahahahahah! LMAO!!! I sure as hell hope those 3 people you "helped" were the only 3 people you try THAT with!!! LMAO!!! Hahahahah! FUCK OFF!

Hey honey, if this website is a testament to your future practice... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! Hahahahaha! LMAO! Hahahaha! LMAO! Hahahaha! LMAO! Hahahahaha! LMAO!!!!!

OMG! you stupid sad little loner! hahaha! telling me no one speaks my fucking language? you understood it well enough and contradricted yourself...saw a few '4' in there rather than 'for'..if you gonna make a point back it up. and yes i am a psychology student...do you know why little loner? because ive got the brain and the motivation to do it haha! what the fuck you do for a living, shit your pants because you just saw your reflection, stupid bitch. may i also ask what knowledge you have of psychology to mock mine? i dont mean well i have SP so i know blah blah. i mean do you know how the mind even fucking works? lol its chemical reactions etc? do you know WHY theropies are used???? like scientificly? NO WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP! lol i know enough to proberly suggest that in real life you wouldnt be so brave and you would proberly of had a panic attack and cried and gone home and button bashed about it on here lol so why get so brave on the internet *oh im venting* shut the fuck up.

man bet ud be a right little slag if you fucking didnt shit ur pants when u saw someone of the oppisite sex hahaha! gutted. maybe thats what you need love, a big fat cock in your mouth...woops u dont talk in real life so that wouldnt shut u up haha...we'll have to put a cock in your hands so u cant fucking type the bulshit u have to say haha.

who the fuck do i bully you dick. i posted a fucking bulliten with tips to help people if you would of fucking had a look! but probs werent depressing enough for ya, and didnt feed your little 'wo is me' ego.

Get some mates....haha...

weird0

To this-is-y-im-hot:
Have any of your lecturers taught you anything in your psych classes about any case studies of bullying victims who "become the bully" later in life?? Or where "the abused becomes the abuser", so to speak??

I'm sure there would be tens of thousands of psych case studies of this nature available in your college / uni library or online...

Alternatively, did your therapist(s) ever discuss with you any strategies on how to be assertive & stand up for yourself ***without*** the need to resort to outright aggression / abusive behaviour??

Just curious...

Emma

OMG! you stupid sad little loner!
How dare you fucking come here and say that, you twisted little ugly bitch!!! You're the sad one!!

and by the way, your pic is so ugly, you need a facial wax bitch, you look like a wolf

*throws bone*

Fetch it girl
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and don't bring it back

Argamemnon

Ads7800 said:
However, this-is-y-im-hot has a right to speak here. Would you prefer social phobia world became a dictatorship where certain views are kicked off while others are endorsed? We need freedom of expression (including those of the suicidal) in order to truly challenge each other.
She is not speaking, she is insulting; free speech doesn't equal freedom to insult.

Generical

Whoa thats the first thing an idiot has said that's actually pissed me off!

Lil' secret, you know that the quiet ones are usually the ones to snap right?

scissorhands

Emma said:
How dare you fucking come here and say that, you twisted little ugly bitch!!! You're the sad one!!

and by the way, your pic is so ugly, you need a facial wax bitch, you look like a wolf

*throws bone*

Fetch it girl
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and don't bring it back

I think what you're saying here is far more cruel and personalized than what thisiswhyimhot has said.
She doesn't deserve an attack like that on her looks.
I think she's an adorable looking young lass.

Generical

^ i don't totally agree, she still seems to have some crap on her top lip from having her head up her arse.

zeke24

this-is-why-im-hot said:
krs2snow said:
Holy Shit! You're a PSYCHOLOGY student!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! BITCH! I wouldn't pay you to pump my gas!!!!! I can't get OVER IT! She's studying PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!! You have to be kidding me!!! Hahahahah! LMAO!!!! Hahahahaha!

You are such an ass!!!! :D You really are!!! Is that harsh?? Hmm... Don't care! For someone who claims to have suffered/is suffering with SA, you certainly have a lot to say. 99.9% of which is pure horse shit- not to mention disgusting. (Yep, that old disgusting thing again, can't get around it with your posts can we??). Do you even realize where you are??? No seriously, chick, do you even realize what website you are on?? You are not intelligent- as you may believe you are presenting yourself to be. I mean, hello!! You Frickin'! Dumb! Bitch! You search out a website entitled "Social PHOBIA" and then harass everyone on the site for their phobias. Gee, way to go! Kudos to you, girl! On top of that, you're studying psychology? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Not to mention you speak a language that is unknown to anyone under the son of GOD. WTF is "woteva" or "realise" or "ent" or "erm" ??? ( to name, I don't know, 4 of like.. a BILLION!!) You frickin' ignorant BITCH! What name are you anyway? "this is why I am NOT hot" or "tell me about it"?? You are OBVIOUSLY not over your problems! That is apparent to everyone here, save for yourself. If you were, dear girl, why in the Fu@k would you come on this site and try to bully people? Hmm, past experiences of bullying catching up to you?

Hey, if anyone ever had any doubts about the credentials of their current therapist... think of THIS one and FIRE them immediately! LMAO!!!! Hahahah! Hahahaha! Hahahahah! Hahahahahah! LMAO!!! I sure as hell hope those 3 people you "helped" were the only 3 people you try THAT with!!! LMAO!!! Hahahahah! FUCK OFF!

Hey honey, if this website is a testament to your future practice... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! Hahahahaha! LMAO! Hahahaha! LMAO! Hahahaha! LMAO! Hahahahaha! LMAO!!!!!

OMG! you stupid sad little loner! hahaha! telling me no one speaks my fucking language? you understood it well enough and contradricted yourself...saw a few '4' in there rather than 'for'..if you gonna make a point back it up. and yes i am a psychology student...do you know why little loner? because ive got the brain and the motivation to do it haha! what the fuck you do for a living, shit your pants because you just saw your reflection, stupid bitch. may i also ask what knowledge you have of psychology to mock mine? i dont mean well i have SP so i know blah blah. i mean do you know how the mind even fucking works? lol its chemical reactions etc? do you know WHY theropies are used???? like scientificly? NO WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP! lol i know enough to proberly suggest that in real life you wouldnt be so brave and you would proberly of had a panic attack and cried and gone home and button bashed about it on here lol so why get so brave on the internet *oh im venting* shut the fuck up.

man bet ud be a right little slag if you fucking didnt shit ur pants when u saw someone of the oppisite sex hahaha! gutted. maybe thats what you need love, a big fat cock in your mouth...woops u dont talk in real life so that wouldnt shut u up haha...we'll have to put a cock in your hands so u cant fucking type the bulshit u have to say haha.

who the fuck do i bully you dick. i posted a fucking bulliten with tips to help people if you would of fucking had a look! but probs werent depressing enough for ya, and didnt feed your little 'wo is me' ego.

LOL this may be the funniest forum ever. and not taking sides on the actual topic, but this-is-y-im-hot OWNED you lol. shes absolutely hilarious. btw silenttype i agree with u lol

Ads7800

Argamemnon said:
Ads7800 said:
However, this-is-y-im-hot has a right to speak here. Would you prefer social phobia world became a dictatorship where certain views are kicked off while others are endorsed? We need freedom of expression (including those of the suicidal) in order to truly challenge each other.
She is not speaking, she is insulting; free speech doesn't equal freedom to insult.

Yeah. Point taken.

krs

Because I've reached my max. posts for the day, I had to sign in under a new user name. I wanted to post a reply before/in case this thread gets locked out. Though it pains me to say this, I do owe "This is why.." an apology for going so over the top. I am sorry for that. I am also sorry to those of you that are angry with me for going off like I did. That being said, I would like to explain.

I happened along this thread looking for something to read, without knowledge of the author. Once I got in here, I realized who'd posted it. Coincidentally, I had read a few of her other posts a couple days ago. They are all the same. Rude. Put downs. Stop whining. Cry baby. Shit your pants. You know the rest. All complete crap. She comes onto a site dedicated to Social Phobia and insults everyone on the site for having phobias. Scissorhands put it far more eloquently than I did but, for some reason, he decided to delete that post and that's too bad. He hit the nail on the head. A phobia is an irrational fear. Anyone who is studying psychology knows this. This fact is what completely incensed me. When I read that, I simply could not believe someone who is a student of psychology would post some of the garbage that this girl has posted. Psychology is a field in which compassion, understanding and respect are absolute necessities. I saw none of those qualities in what I read.

I am not even going to respond to the majority of what she replied to me with. I will say that I did not, in fact, contradict myself. I used the number 4 to represent just that... the NUMBER. I would also like to say that as far as "owning" me, I completely disagree. She uses 5th grade tactics to evoke a response and I, for one, graduated from the 5th grade.

I am going to go now because if I don't my apology will be entirely lost.

~Krs2snow~

jus

i guess someone got an A in there last pychology test and is now fully qualified ??? :)

go back to lying on your back with your legs spread, Im more than confident it will be the only way you'll get respect. Keeping your mouth open isnt doing alot for ya.

its funny the ppl agreeing with this moron, shes basicaly putting everyone of us down and they dont seem to relise :p

imagine how truly fucked in the head you have to be to get this sort of attitude, and we thought we were the ones with problems :)

weird0

What worries me is that during the course of her therapy, this-is-why-im-hot may have been unwittingly encouraged by her therapist(s) to overcome bullying / social phobia by "becoming a bully" herself.

Or maybe her therapist(s) never taught her any useful skills for dealing with any pent-up anger which may have "bubbled up" to the surface during the course of her therapy.

Or a combination of both.

And she may not be entirely consciously aware herself that this could be occurring in her life at present.

I'm sure there are much more constructive ways of dealing with anger than to simply "vent it at an easy target", so to speak, by bullying other people around who have issues with their own shyness or social phobic tendencies.

Aren't registered psychologists and other "therapists" supposed to be fully trained in how to teach their clients ***constructive*** skills on how to become more conscious of their own emotions / negative thoughts, and how to deal with them / express them, and how to stand up for themselves when they need to in a socially-appropriate, non-aggressive manner??

Which raises a few interesting rhetorical questions to ponder (for me, at least):-

1. How does one learn to stand up for themselves without resorting to bullying tactics themselves, if their therapist(s) hasn't taught them the proper skills??

2. How does one recognise, when choosing a therapist, whether the therapist him/herself has any major "unresolved personal issues" of their own that could have a detrimental effect on one's own course of therapy??

3. How does one recognise, when choosing a therapist, whether the therapist has the appropriate skill-set to treat one's specific problem(s)??

A piece of paper from a university or other accredited training organisation is one thing, but it only guarantees that the therapist has "passed" a certain set of exams and completed a certain set of assignments to a "bare minimum acceptable" standard. It give little to no indication as to whether the therapist has adequate "people skills" to be successful in practice, or of their actual level of competency / incompetence in practice.

There are excellent therapists, and then there are those who are downright harmful that deserve to be de-registered and banned from ever practising again.

4. How does one recognise whether a therapist genuinely loves what they do for a living and genuinely wants to help their clients to lead a better life, or whether the therapist is jaded and bitter about being unable to help some clients, or is only in it for the money??

Admittedly, it can be difficult for therapists to help a client who doesn't appear to have any desire to help themselves, or is only turning up to therapy sessions because they've been forced to by their parents or employers.

But any competent therapist should be able to ask their clients challenging questions in a compassionate manner - "push the right buttons", so to speak, in order to get their clients to challenge their own negative thought patterns themselves and (hopefully, eventually) motivate them in a constructive way to a point where they want to help themselves.

That's what clients are paying exorbitant consultancy fees to their therapists for.

A therapist is paid to work with vulnerable clients who don't always necessarily know how to help themselves (at first) except by turning up on their therapist's doorstep.

If a therapist tells their clients to simply "go away, I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself" without putting the proper time and effort into challenging / questioning their clients' ways of thinking, and doesn't have the patience to deal with vulnerable, "whingeing / whining" clients who don't know how to help themselves...

...then as far as I'm concerned, he/she is in the wrong profession and should seriously consider a career change...

Sorry for the length of this post, but my mind ran away with me...

recluse

this-is-why-im-hot said:
krs2snow said:

I find your posts absolutely offensive! I mean you come on this site which happens to be 'Social phobia world' and take the piss out of us! And calling someone a 'sad loner' and telling them to 'get mates' is way out of order! What makes your disgusting attitude more shocking is the fact that you claim you once suffered from social phobia, so where is your compassion? To me you sound nothing like an ex-social phobe and instead you sound like an ego-maniac o'r narcissist, surely there is a website forum called 'ego-maniac world' so why don't you go there and stop making our lives hell! The irony is that you are a phsychology student....I hope i will never be a patient of yours! What's also ironic is that you accuse us of being 'pro-suicide' which we are definately not, but your posts make me feel like commiting suicide.

Primrose

this-is-why-im-hot said:

Bless. You've given away more about yourself and your obvious insecurities in that one post than this entire forum put together. You appear to be obsessed with 'fat cocks' - which would tell us you're either still a virgin or have some random fetish disorder.

Oh and you might want to learn how to spell before trying to come across as a know-it-all knob (or should I say fat cock). :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.