people+small spaces=awful

Lorraine Manca

you know the ever famous little office supply room? i was in that, and the place is packed to the brim with all sorts of crap. well, someone came in and blocked the exit, and stood there for an eternity blocking me in. the small place plus person combo made me too nervous to even speak to ask to get by. how stupid is that?? i just stood there trying not to panic and look interested in duck tape for 15 minutes waiting for the person to move. its so irrational!!!! i get nervous everytime i go in there, fear of mundane things, so fun

FOR REAL

Banned
maybe this is completely off the topic but i was told recently by my aunt, that my grandad had to break in through the bathroom window to "wipe my bum" i was only around 4 or 5 but i had locked the bathroom door and allegedly refused to open the door until someone wiped my bum.

i dont remember any of it though!

Lorraine Manca

you wouldnt even let him in for the purpose? i want someone to come in here, but im not unlocking the door!!! figure that one out granpa

FOR REAL

Banned
aye, well allegedly, i wouldnt move from the tiolet seat, cause i needed my bum wiped first, so i couldnt unlock the door either.
anyway my grandad thought he was a person that took out bits of wood for a living, so thats how he supposedly managed to enter the bathroom and wipe my bum.

so everything worked out fine :)

johnny 85

maybe this is completely off the topic but i was told recently by my aunt, that my grandad had to break in through the bathroom window to "wipe my bum" i was only around 4 or 5 but i had locked the bathroom door and allegedly refused to open the door until someone wiped my bum.

i dont remember any of it though!

lmao. that made me laugh.