Paul Mckenna: Will change your life in 7 days

upyourspeed

Hrmm okay maybe it will take more than 7 days but its worth a try.

I listened to one of his CD's and I dont know how but I believe it worked (although slightly) in putting things in perspective for me :)

I would definitley reccomend it to you all.

If you go to his website www.paulmckenna.com you will be able to book a place at this conference which is all about changing your life for the better (probably with a mix of confidence, happiness building etc. altho sometimes he does ones specifically for confidence)

Im going to book my place as soon as I find out how much it is as I've heard he is excellent in person (you may have seen him on Richard and Judy)

and the results are instant when you see him in person!

For those of you who want to find out more, check out his site for the free downloads...

Also theres loadsa stuff available on eBay for cheaper

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sea...fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=paul+mckenna&category0=

silverwolf

tell me how u get on with that. I'm interested in seeing Paul Mckenna myself but I'm a little bit cynical.

upyourspeed

Hey guys,

I suggest you have a listen to the downloadable mp3. and see if it starts to affect your thinking at all in a good way :)

If it does you should take that as a sign that it does work!

I think, from what I've seen, that it is incredible what he does and you should go and see him if you need to!

There are many success stories from him 8)

scatmantom

hey the free MP3 you can download is good. Worth trying out because its free and you have nothing to lose in trying!

flamy

i recommend the confidence guide by paul mckenna... the cd's abit wierd at first if your not used to that kinda stuff, but it seems to help.

it trains you to really focus on your breathing, so when you find yourself in a tricky situation you can concentrate on the natural reflex of your breathing to get through it.

... like when you see his programs, he usually can train an emotion to a physical action.. like rubbing your leg, the book and cd basically make you feel comfortable by this method of association