part time job for a hyperhidrosis sufferer?

hinder87

can u guys recommend me a part time job that wont include things like being a cashier at a store or somethinr? u know, something that wont involve hand to hand contact lol. thanks in advance...

btw, what r your jobs/careers? and how is it working out for u?

i hope to be a nurse someday but im still in high school...

iDShaDoW

Hmmm, maybe stocking inventory?

Usually those types of jobs are during night shifts though so that probably won't help...

I do help desk work so most of it is over the phone unless I have to help someone in the building by going to their cubicle or office.

Maybe data entry?

Something outdoors involving some physical labor? At least then there'd be a reason why you're sweating so much lol...

hinder87

anyone ever work as a package handler for a mail company? i was thinking that because u work by urself without customers but im concerned about the weight of the packages.

woofytalk

I'm a computer engineer. Sure every once in a while the keyboard gets wet from clammy hands, but there's very little hand shake interaction with others. Also, you can work from home a lot of times.

The pay is decent. You can pretty easily make six figures and you're on the cutting edge of business technology. Plus a career in computers makes it very easy to transition into your own business.

Good Luck!